IGNORED

Mcindoe

Guest mesa boogie

Guest mesa boogie

Afternoon Heathens,

Now that I dwell in Glasgow, I thought I'd swing by to say rumours up here at the moment include an internation call-up for McIndoe and proposed transfers to one of the Old Firm. Only rumours but I thought I'd let you know.

:englandsmile4wf:

I wouldnt really say that Macca is good enough to play for either of those sides, especially with Celtic aiming for the group stages of the champions league. To compete at that level, you would need to be a good level premier league player which I don't think he is yet.

I happened to drive past macca on the way to work yesterday morning, he was driving along park row towards the BRI (hope he didnt have an appointment) in his rather large bentley wearing rather large (and expensive) sun glasses. Being a footballer isnt a bad way of making a living apparantly.

Si.

With all due respect to Mcindoe with the way he is playing at the moment i doubht George Burley would even consider him for a call up.

As for going to one of the old firm clubs :fastasleep:

I would say McAllister has been playing well below par this season and end of last - his worst form since signing for us - yet he gotta call up!!

Guest mesa boogie

The SPL is pish. I've seen Rangers, Celtic, Killie, Hamilton, St Mirren, Falkirk & Motherwell this season and I think bar Rangers and Celtic they'd all struggle in the Championship.

Guest mesa boogie
My lower league saghead chum. -What do you actually know about the Championship?

The lad I've been going to games with is an Ipswich supporter and season ticket holder until this season, he probably knows alot more about the Championship than yourself.

You're right though I know **** all. How dare I post things I've heard about one of your players that might be of interest...

Unbelievable, McIndoe was probably our best player in the second half of last season and we spent years wanting a quality left sided midfielder before signing him after he'd been an automatic pick at Wolves and now all these keyboard Arsene Wengers think that he's "barely good enough for the Championship", what nonsense.

Unbelievable, McIndoe was probably our best player in the second half of last season and we spent years wanting a quality left sided midfielder before signing him after he'd been an automatic pick at Wolves and now all these keyboard Arsene Wengers think that he's "barely good enough for the Championship", what nonsense.

To be fair to him he has been below par this season, just beacuse we have always wanted a left sided player like him dosnt excuse the fact he has been very poor so far this season (bar the donnie game).

But yes i agree to say that he is "barely good enough for the Championship" is a bit silly, i just think hes going through a bad patch, however he is well known to run off to another club when things get a bit tuff, i hope he does stick it out as like you said he was one of our best players towards the back end of last season.

This brings us back to our lack of goals from our forwards - nobody providing crosses or through balls for our forwards to latch onto.

Which makes Mcindoe being called up for the Sweaty Socks or playing for a part-time league laughable.

Mcindoe. Williams, Johnson and Elliott plus Sproule when used have not supplied any quality support for any of the forwards because they play so narrow - I would love to know if GJ tells them to play narrow or do they just wander into the middle because that is their preferred position.

The lad I've been going to games with is an Ipswich supporter and season ticket holder until this season, he probably knows alot more about the Championship than yourself.

Quite possibly, but i doubt it.

You're right though I know **** all.

Very honest of you. Obvious to rest of us for along time!

How dare I post things I've heard about one of your players that might be of interest...

Interest?

Not really, Its simply not true!

To be fair to him he has been below par this season, just beacuse we have always wanted a left sided player like him dosnt excuse the fact he has been very poor so far this season (bar the donnie game).

But yes i agree to say that he is "barely good enough for the Championship" is a bit silly, i just think hes going through a bad patch, however he is well known to run off to another club when things get a bit tuff, i hope he does stick it out as like you said he was one of our best players towards the back end of last season.

Exactly my feelings on Mcindoe this season. He's been below his best so far this season, but he has shown more than enough that he is definetly good enough for the Championship.

Mcindoe, like a lot of our players, perform the best when we are playing passing football. A lot of the games so far this season, this has not been the case, so he has not really had much of a chance to shine.

Archived