IGNORED

Andy Cole

petehinton

Because he just agreed to have his contract terminated at Forest!

Madger, come off it mate. I like a lot of your opinions but this poster has clearly hit the nail on the head. Not since Andy Cole have we had a striker of his quality. So it really is this simple. He is now available for £500,000 less than last time!! Its a no brainer.

Nobody else will buy him so he'd probably be willing to do it for about £30 a week. Its not bad for a part time job. Tell you what, I'll even promise to buy an extra 'pie' at Ashton Gate every visit, thus contributing to about half of this amount.

I really hope Gary reads this forum. Please.

Madger, come off it mate. I like a lot of your opinions but this poster has clearly hit the nail on the head. Not since Andy Cole have we had a striker of his quality. So it really is this simple. He is now available for £500,000 less than last time!! Its a no brainer.

Nobody else will buy him so he'd probably be willing to do it for about £30 a week. Its not bad for a part time job. Tell you what, I'll even promise to buy an extra 'pie' at Ashton Gate every visit, thus contributing to about half of this amount.

I really hope Gary reads this forum. Please.

if we cant get the service to maynard what chance would cole have. we all love him because he was great for us when he was here but he,s getting on now. not sure if he could do it again. a shame but probably true.

if we cant get the service to maynard what chance would cole have. we all love him because he was great for us when he was here but he,s getting on now. not sure if he could do it again. a shame but probably true.

This old myth again.

Strikers do get chances just don't take them. Maybe Cole could show them how it's done although personally I feel Cole has seen his best days and isn't what we need.

Just agreed to have his contract terminated at Forest

Why not?

1. he's past it

2. he doesn't like Bristol

3. we have 6 strikers who currently can't score, why would he be any different

4. too high wages for a player who's ability isn't what it was

5. Could get a regular place in a Forest team, that isn't as good as ours.

This old myth again.

Strikers do get chances just don't take them. Maybe Cole could show them how it's done although personally I feel Cole has seen his best days and isn't what we need.

1. he's past it

2. he doesn't like Bristol

3. we have 6 strikers who currently can't score, why would he be any different

4. too high wages for a player who's ability isn't what it was

5. Could get a regular place in a Forest team, that isn't as good as ours.

These two posts sum the subject up. Cole isn't needed :surrender:

This old myth again.

Especially considering the fact that Cole in his heyday was known as needing 3 or 4 chances to bag goals.

Archived