IGNORED

Mcindoe

shepton red

This is not a just a reaction to yesterday, but more of a consideration of his performances over the season so far. He does not seem to have the enthusiasm of last term and looks a folorn figure within the team. Just get the impression he is going through each game as a chore and does not seem to have any heart for he cause.

Thoughts......

Does he still want to play for City? I don't think not if performances this season are anything to go by. Should have been off at half time yesterday along with our other so called winger Spoule. Trundle left and Noble right might have given us some creativity to get back into the game. Whats all this Trundle on the right rubbish?

Does he still want to play for City? I don't think not if performances this season are anything to go by. Should have been off at half time yesterday along with our other so called winger Spoule. Trundle left and Noble right might have given us some creativity to get back into the game. Whats all this Trundle on the right rubbish?

i'd sooner have trundle on the right wing than sproule :noexpression:

Yes he does. Unlike certain other players who we aren't allowed to criticise, if anything McIndoe is trying too hard. That's why he keeps dropping back trying to bail out the defence and ends up taking unnecessary touches which play the opposition in, and that's why he keeps losing possession by trying too often to beat an opponent with the ball.

A lot of players are lacking confidence but in McIndoe's case I think it's because he's trying to do too much to turn things round for us and that doesn't smack of not wanting to be here...

He should be dropped to the bench immediately.

Like any other player ghe has to earn his place and over the course of this season, he isn't. He is an automatic choice along with Bradley Orr and Lee Johnson. LJ has competition for his place, but in real terms, McIndoe and Orr do not. So if Trundle is not going to take the left spot and be creative and deliver and if Wilson is not going to take the right spot and provide more pace, link play and delivery, then we need competition for these two spots.

Trundle should start on the left next week against Southampton.

Guest Bcfc Mike
Yes he does. Unlike certain other players who we aren't allowed to criticise, if anything McIndoe is trying too hard. That's why he keeps dropping back trying to bail out the defence and ends up taking unnecessary touches which play the opposition in, and that's why he keeps losing possession by trying too often to beat an opponent with the ball.

A lot of players are lacking confidence but in McIndoe's case I think it's because he's trying to do too much to turn things round for us and that doesn't smack of not wanting to be here...

Well said......some good points there

He was his normal self in a couple of the early home games, and I really like him when he's on his game.

He's going through a bad patch at the mo though, and I'm not suprised he's getting some stick. We look weak on both wings right now.

I don't think McIndoe's looked at all interested for the last few weeks, especially since the Wolves match and the 'dropping' incident, and the alledged manager's office confrontation.

He's been playing half-heartedly, as have a few of them, and it looks like he's either waiting for something to change or the January transfer window to open. He's not a player noted for hanging around where he's not wanted and can see him moving on easily...

The worrying thing is we have absolutely no cover on the left.

I don't think McIndoe's looked at all interested for the last few weeks, especially since the Wolves match and the 'dropping' incident, and the alledged manager's office confrontation.

He's been playing half-heartedly, as have a few of them, and it looks like he's either waiting for something to change or the January transfer window to open. He's not a player noted for hanging around where he's not wanted and can see him moving on easily...

The worrying thing is we have absolutely no cover on the left.

IMO, i think what the problem with McIndoe is, he is a winner, he likes to have good players around him.

When he left Wolves and came to us we were on the up, We looked like a club that were going places quickly! Sadly we have not got any players in yet which are any improvement than what we have already. A couple might prove their worth in time, but to me it seems we have taken a step back.

The promise of better players coming in has not happened, and for all the high talk GJ & SL probably gave to McIndoe to sign for us, has not materialized as of yet.

In short McIndoe needs better players around him.

Archived