IGNORED

Lost The Dressing Room.

bs3

No it was a few hundred very loud idiots. He played very poorly yesterday, as did Elliot, McCombe, Sproule, McIndoe, etc etc. But only he would have got that reaction because there is a section of our fans who are extremely small and petty minded, because they think that a professional football team is run the same way as their local league clubs.

it was much more than a few hundred, also, it wasn't just LJ that got jeered off the pitch, Sproule and Maynard got the same treatment.

i did say that i haven't seen any players have a go at LJ, i wasn't at the sheff utd game and so didn't see this event. also are you seriously accusing LJ of causing louis's injury because if you are i suspect you are very very wrong

I don't think he's accusing LJ of injuring Louis, more like the fall out, has caused to Louis to get a magical injury that is keeping him out of games, just like the magical injuries that Carey and McIndoe suffered after the Wolves game.

Are they actually injured is the question

I don't think he's accusing LJ of injuring Louis, more like the fall out, has caused to Louis to get a magical injury that is keeping him out of games, just like the magical injuries that Carey and McIndoe suffered after the Wolves game.

Are they actually injured is the question

Well, if Louis isn't injured, he's agreed to have an injection in his toe to add some realism to the charade.

Fair play to him for his method acting, I say.

Archived