IGNORED

Saints Game On Sky

dezgimed

Trust us to clash with Liverpool V West Brom. Town will be crawling with the glory hogging wannabe Scousers.

Anyone know where City are likely to be shown?

Yup! The match will be shown live in Quigleys Pub Naperville Illinois, this is the West Chicago suburbs and I am aware that there will be two people watching (Redoxo and LukeJones2) anyone this way wanna pop in let me know

Cmon You Reds

Yup! The match will be shown live in Quigleys Pub Naperville Illinois, this is the West Chicago suburbs and I am aware that there will be two people watching (Redoxo and LukeJones2) anyone this way wanna pop in let me know

Cmon You Reds

Rather randomly about 8 years ago i think i was taken there..... used to be owned by a couple or at least a bloke who originated from Bath... i'll never forget it because it served taunton special vat on tap.... and that's rare enough here!! I hadn't drunk cider in months because yanks just didn't have it.

As i remember he was more into his rugby... hmmm although having said all that it could have been a different Irish pub, but definately in Naperville!!

Every pub in Ashton/Bedminster/City Center will almost defo be showing City.

Majority of Bars in Town won't show it, unfortunately as they don't like to show any local football, for fear of trouble, bloody stupid if you ask me.

The Cartwheel in Whitchurch is another one, and most likely where I'll be watching it.

I'm in London tomorrow before flying back early am. Apparently the Sun Tavern won't be showing the City game as switching over to a new digital provider(nova), got a private function and likely to be showing Liverpool. Are there any other options, other than the sports bar?

I'm in London tomorrow before flying back early am. Apparently the Sun Tavern won't be showing the City game as switching over to a new digital provider(nova), got a private function and likely to be showing Liverpool. Are there any other options, other than the sports bar?

Would be good if someone could advise me on where to watch it in London. I am watching the egg-chasing at Twickenham tomorrow (finish around 4.15pm) then need to find a pub for the city game (central or otherwise).

Help would be appreciated!

Pete

The Fire Engine in redfield will have it on, going later on with my old man

I watched in The Fire Engine. Shame it was on the small screen, with the Liverpool commentary in the background from the large screen. Still, 0-1 so shouldn't complain! :city:

Archived