IGNORED

Supporters - "where You To?"

EssexRobin

I was looking around the forum and it seems there are quite a few of us that are now living outside of Bristol and even outside of the former Avon boundaries.....

With that in mind, I thought it'd be interested to learn a bit more about where you're all based....

As the Login shows, I'm now in Essex (left Bristol 1998), but still true to the cause..... anymore of you out there?

If in the South East, where do you watch matches?

left Bristol 13 years ago and joined the Army, i am normally in Aldershot, but currently i am 4 and half hours in front of the UK in Afghanistan which is a kick in teeth for night games and saturdays trip to saints but i will be watching via BFBS.

left Kingswood :w00t: 25yrs plus ago; and treked right up North to Glorious Gloucester :disapointed2se::farmer: went to FGR to see pre season game; not been since home or away :no: I hang my head in shame. :blush:

I was looking around the forum and it seems there are quite a few of us that are now living outside of Bristol and even outside of the former Avon boundaries.....

With that in mind, I thought it'd be interested to learn a bit more about where you're all based....

As the Login shows, I'm now in Essex (left Bristol 1998), but still true to the cause..... anymore of you out there?

As my name might suggest - Wales! Powys actually, so about 90 minutes from AG. It's good to ask as sometimes BCFC seem to think everyone's from the Bristol area. I remember once going to a game only to be denied access as it had become all-ticket with 24 hours notice. "Well, it was on Radio Bristol" the ticket office explained! Least the website and City World have shortened those distances.

Bristol born (though Downend really is the wrong side of town), Briz raised, but crossed the bridge to uni and never returned

As my name might suggest - Wales! Powys actually, so about 90 minutes from AG. It's good to ask as sometimes BCFC seem to think everyone's from the Bristol area. I remember once going to a game only to be denied access as it had become all-ticket with 24 hours notice. "Well, it was on Radio Bristol" the ticket office explained! Least the website and City World have shortened those distances.

Bristol born (though Downend really is the wrong side of town), Briz raised, but crossed the bridge to uni and never returned

Yep, Downend born too, lived24 years in Paris, now back to the area in Sodding Chipbury.

Well I'm in Burnham-On-Sea{a.k.a Burnham-On-Mud},My Dad{Originally A Bristolian} and My Mum{Originally From Shropshire} is in Highbridge,My Sister is in Kent and we are all Bristol City Supporters, I love being a Bristol City Supporter,its the best feeling ever,and I also love the fact My Dad has given me his legacy and his traditions for me to carry on when he is no longer around,I feel truely blessed and honoured to be supporting such a Team very close to my heart,I just hope I can carry the legacy and history of my family on for generations with pride and honour.

Stockholm, Sweden.

left Bristol 13 years ago and joined the Army, i am normally in Aldershot, but currently i am 4 and half hours in front of the UK in Afghanistan which is a kick in teeth for night games and saturdays trip to saints but i will be watching via BFBS.

I'm off to Iraq next week for a winter of sunbathing!! Stay safe and take care buddy.

Archived