IGNORED

Supporters - "where You To?"

EssexRobin

Well... as my location suggests, the OH and I are in that funny place that isn't a town and isn't a city. Oh, and has concrete cows and a crap football team we never wanted.

OH is a season ticket holder and travels the 250-mile round trip for every home weekend game; most of the weekday games have to be missed. Unfortunately due to financial constraints this is the last year (out of 3) so we'll be back to getting to as many away games as possible.

Hay-on-wye on the Hereford/ welsh border (Inheritance). Up until the pre season friendlies this year 2008/09 missed Weymouth and the Portugal trip. I,ve missed four home games in the last 10 years and because of work can,t get to on average 6 or 7 away games a season During the same period. This season has been awful in the league. Broke down on the way to Barnsley, got pickpocketed in Blackpool and hit a badger the night before sheff utd away. Still i,m CITY :city: til i die and i am proud of this. my children are city . WE ARE PROUD.

Signed up to the Cider Army as a Kid in late 70's, then living in Keynsham. Subsequently, Wales, then London, then Warsaw, then New York, then London again. Like many other respondents on here, try to do as many home and away ganes as time permits. Best wishes to the guys who responded from Iraq and Afghan. Stay safe.

Today I find myself living in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Originally from Corsham Wiltshire, I have lived in York. Then moved to Adelaide Aust.

Came back to Corsham when I was 15. Started to support City after my first game against Rotherham (1985).

Joined the Royal Navy (Gosport Portsmouth Plymouth)

Live in Clifton for a few years.

Still live and breath City

Regards

Moving from Brizzle, initially spread the gospel to TAMWORTH the crossroads of all football supporters.... and it worked, left in 1990 for a succession of players to continue the mission most notably the 'two and only' Aaaron Brown.

Now down in a small village nestling on the banks of the Teign Estuary between Newton Abbot and Teignmouth in very wet Devon. While not quite the football supporting 'melting pot' of Tamworth, Torquay jostle with Plymuff and Exeter for support but pleased to say a number of reds are present (plus one Sag who lives nextdoor to my partner's house in Chudleigh - a place somewhat astonishingly totally taken over by Cardiff fans enroute to Plymuff a season or so back.....something they still talk about today!)

I was looking around the forum and it seems there are quite a few of us that are now living outside of Bristol and even outside of the former Avon boundaries.....

With that in mind, I thought it'd be interested to learn a bit more about where you're all based....

As the Login shows, I'm now in Essex (left Bristol 1998), but still true to the cause..... anymore of you out there?

If in the South East, where do you watch matches?

living in harlow essex, been a red since 1961,moved out of bristol 1979, army 12 years.

harlow 17 years,

go to very few matches due to shift work,birmingham home the last.

always on this and the ost at least 2or 3 times a day.

those who are in iraq or afghanistan take care

living in harlow essex, been a red since 1961,moved out of bristol 1979, army 12 years.

harlow 17 years,

go to very few matches due to shift work,birmingham home the last.

always on this and the ost at least 2or 3 times a day.

those who are in iraq or afghanistan take care

Born in Bristol early 60's

Move to Chippenham early 90's

Living and working Bracknell during the week and travel back to Chippenham on a weekend.

left Bristol 13 years ago and joined the Army, i am normally in Aldershot, but currently i am 4 and half hours in front of the UK in Afghanistan which is a kick in teeth for night games and saturdays trip to saints but i will be watching via BFBS.

I'm off to Iraq next week for a winter of sunbathing!! Stay safe and take care buddy.

equally to you buddy, i was in Afgan last year.

Joined the RAF in 1990, Now Live In Lincs, Origanilly from Chipping Sodbury, try to get to as many Home/away games as poss work permitting

Live the dream, Live BCFC

you guys stay safe y'hear. Ya do a grand job, don't let anybody tell ya different. EX RAF meself 12 years, and 3 in the Reserves.

Me no Brizz connection other than me ma, being born down there, live in chavscum Buckinghamshire. a ST for the first time down for most home games

Archived