IGNORED

Team For Today

petehinton

Very Disappointed with the line up.

Trundle dropped again and McIndoe keep his place. How can that possibly be?

Happy to see Noble starting but got to agree with that.

I don't know quite what Trunds has done wrong this time. It's not like it can be lack of goals as that applies to all the strikers and midfield of late. McIndoe has been pants for about 4/5 games on the bounce now and does not deserve yet another start.

Happy to see Noble starting but got to agree with that.

I don't know quite what Trunds has done wrong this time. It's not like it can be lack of goals as that applies to all the strikers and midfield of late. McIndoe has been pants for about 4/5 games on the bounce now and does not deserve yet another start.

Spot on, Trundle misses out again for what? Mcindoe and Johnson could have made way for him because they both have been arse lately, still, lets see if Noble will make way for him or Williams after 60 minutes.

Very Disappointed with the line up.

Trundle dropped again and McIndoe keep his place. How can that possibly be?

I can only echo that.

Very disappointed yet again that Trundle is not being given an extended chance.

Ah well, at least he's on the bench, no doubt GJ thinks he always rely on him to come on and save the day if necessary. :whistle2:

I can only echo that.

Very disappointed yet again that Trundle is not being given an extended chance.

Ah well, at least he's on the bench, no doubt GJ thinks he always rely on him to come on and save the day if necessary. :whistle2:

I guess it's because Wilson is filling in at left back and putting Trundle in front of him might leave us a bit exposed defensively on the left hand side away from home.

Much as McIndoe wasn't great at Barnsley with the ball, he did do the legwork getting back to help out McAllister, so that's probably got him the nod.

It's up to McIndoe to do the defensive work now though, and prove it was the correct decision.

Guess it's only me who's happy with the team then? :noexpression:

Not surprised seeing your signature ! :noexpression:

I think the problem is we have been lacklustre and most were hoping the true flair would be brought in and give the fans at home a treat. There is scope in the side for playing Williams, Noble and Trundle if certain others such as MM and LJ weren't so, um, let's say = certain of their place.

I'm happy with the team, but, think it can be improved !!

And so far McIndoe has been offside more times than he should, but he always get's caught offside anyway!

And then he blasts the penalty. He always does, but why? Why not place it and why did Bradley Stop taking them?

McIndoe is a limelight player in my opinion. Likes to be seen and heard!

And so far McIndoe has been offside more times than he should, but he always get's caught offside anyway!

And then he blasts the penalty. He always does, but why? Why not place it and why did Bradley Stop taking them?

been one of our better players so far, at least he's getting involved, Noble and Williams both doing ok as well.

need another forward on, and sooner the better

Are you serious? Bradley Orr is the worst penalty taker i have ever seen!!

Archived