IGNORED

City Petition

easton boy

Guest Red Nee Tot
To be frank, Peski Shirtlifter, i can't even be bothered with your forum anymore. You lot really are the most bitter, twisted and jealous genre i've had the ill fortune to come up against and therefore i will be giving you lot a permanent rest before i make one of you ill. You will no doubt be delighted, which is just an admission that i am superior to you lot in every single way, so well done.

No rare diseases Peski, as i wasn't holidaying in North Bristol.

Good -- This is the best bit of news i have heard for a while. You can now concentrate on winding up your fellow red supporters until greebo puts you in your place again.

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

:englandsmile4wf: Click & Sign http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/petition.php?id=228 All SUPPORT HELPS! :englandsmile4wf:

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

Just checked and its 375, and the rivals 222, take away the crass heads sigs prob less than 100 real protesters, plus i sent an e-mail to the council about the epetitions and that they can be worthless about certain protests , and areas where addresses don't quite match the protest...

Guest pepsi&shirley
Just checked and its 375, and the rivals 222, take away the crass heads sigs prob less than 100 real protesters, plus i sent an e-mail to the council about the epetitions and that they can be worthless about certain protests , and areas where addresses don't quite match the protest...

I commend you for a nice bit of research.. But at your age i would have thought you would have thought more about the environment and the welfare of local wildlife....

Save the newts & slow worms :protest::protest::protest::protest:

I commend you for a nice bit of research.. But at your age i would have thought you would have thought more about the environment and the welfare of local wildlife....

I have great idea, its about saving the newts and slow worms, all the 150 of you," bogus protesters" all come down to ashton vale with your buckets and spades, dig them all up, then take them to some spare field in north bristol, that is known to you lot ( lot get it), where you can let them all go, they will be very happy because they would never ever be disturbed, WHOOSE....

Good -- This is the best bit of news i have heard for a while. You can now concentrate on winding up your fellow red supporters until greebo puts you in your place again.

And that, my blue few friend, is the difference. Greebo has the intellect and capabilty to put me in my place, whereas you lot are so sparsely blessed with any kind of brains that it was becoming dull watching the half baked attempts to rile me. Watch and learn my bitter buddy!

On a scale of 1 to 10, exactly how desperate do you think you lot look in your embarassing attempts to use wildlife as a reason to try and stop the biggest and most successful team in the City of Bristol excelling itself further?!

I'm going for 10.

By the way, we have made no attempt to hijack your construction of the Student Accomadation Centre complete with Football Stadium Annexe in Whorefield. Perhaps you could learn a few lessons in graciousness from us and stop making yourselves look so pitifully jealous?

Guest pepsi&shirley
On a scale of 1 to 10, exactly how desperate do you think you lot look in your embarassing attempts to use wildlife as a reason to try and stop the biggest and most successful team in the City of Bristol excelling itself further?!

I'm going for 10.

By the way, we have made no attempt to hijack your construction of the Student Accomadation Centre complete with Football Stadium Annexe in Whorefield. Perhaps you could learn a few lessons in graciousness from us and stop making yourselves look so pitifully jealous?

Save the newts & slow worms :protest::protest::protest:

And fred plese come back to www.brfcforum.co.uk

Its not the same without you :sign09: , your wit, intelligence and not forgetting charm :farmer:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Save the newts & slow worms :protest::protest::protest:

And fred plese come back to www.brfcforum.co.uk

Its not the same without you :sign09: , your wit, intelligence and not forgetting charm :farmer:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Instead of starting a petition to save something that you had no idea even existed until we decided to build a stadium on it, why don't you all channel your energies into attending pyschotherapy sessions to help get over the incredible level of bitterness and jealousy that you lot harbour over the City of Bristol's largest and most successful club? It would be time and money well spent.

I will not be returning to your forum as it is utter drivel and despite my attempts to make it a better place it is, quite frankly, a lost cause. Now please quell your obsession with me as it quite unhealthy. :wub::wub:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Instead of starting a petition to save something that you had no idea even existed until we decided to build a stadium on it, why don't you all channel your energies into attending pyschotherapy sessions to help get over the incredible level of bitterness and jealousy that you lot harbour over the City of Bristol's largest and most successful club? It would be time and money well spent.

i will not be returning to your forum as it is utter drivel and despite my attempts to make it a better place it is, quite frankly, a lost cause. Now please quell your obsession with me as it quite unhealthy. :wub::wub:

Thats probably for the best Fred cus you were about as welcome as a rattle snake in a lucky dip. :icecream:

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

:englandsmile4wf: Click & Sign http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/petition.php?id=228 All SUPPORT HELPS! :englandsmile4wf:

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

OK... We've CRASHED through the 400 Signatures barrier :englandsmile4wf: (currently 405)

Next Target ... will we reach 500 before this weekend? - You Decide!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

:englandsmile4wf: CLICK AND http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/petition.php?id=228 SIGN HERE! :englandsmile4wf:

BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -BCFC New Stadium - BCFC New Stadium -

CURRENT TOTAL OF SIGNATURES .... 410

CURRENT TOTAL OF SIGNATURES .... 410

...hope this doesnt get 'lost' among all the Orr/Weale/Brooks commotion this evening but think this merited a BUMP

Total Now Stands At 417 ....

ONLY ONE NEW SIGNATURE IN THE LAST 5 DAYS! :noexpression: and 7 in the last week

Theres gotta be more of us out there ... where are you? ...

Every Name/Comment added can only help to persuade the Council that the people & City of Bristol really need & want a first rate sports facility such as the stadium proposed by Bristol City FC... :fingerscrossed:

Not so long ago we all thought we'd be getting the long awaited much desired Entertainment Arena.. well, that project bit the dust :disapointed2se: despite everyone thinking it was 'in the bag'...

don't LET IT HAPPEN TO OUR STADIUM! ADD YOUR SIGNATURE NOW!!! & KEEP UP THE PRESSURE. :englandsmile4wf:

ps.. with the release of the Stadium Impressions - it was a good time to BUMP! :)

SO IF THE IMPRESSIONS IMPRESS YOU - YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - SIGN THE PETITION ASAP.....

...hope this doesnt get 'lost' among all the Orr/Weale/Brooks commotion this evening but think this merited a BUMP

Total Now Stands At 417 ....

ONLY ONE NEW SIGNATURE IN THE LAST 5 DAYS! :noexpression: and 7 in the last week

Theres gotta be more of us out there ... where are you? ...

Every Name/Comment added can only help to persuade the Council that the people & City of Bristol really need & want a first rate sports facility such as the stadium proposed by Bristol City FC... :fingerscrossed:

Not so long ago we all thought we'd be getting the long awaited much desired Entertainment Arena.. well, that project bit the dust :disapointed2se: despite everyone thinking it was 'in the bag'...

don't LET IT HAPPEN TO OUR STADIUM! ADD YOUR SIGNATURE NOW!!! & KEEP UP THE PRESSURE. :englandsmile4wf:

ps.. with the release of the Stadium Impressions - it was a good time to BUMP! :)

SO IF THE IMPRESSIONS IMPRESS YOU - YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - SIGN THE PETITION ASAP.....

Thats better boys & girls - 10 new sigs in 2 HOURS!! ...... beats the 1 in 5 DAYS :)

Archived