IGNORED

Lee Johnson Today...

we8gas

I am not a great fan of LJ but the first half today I thought he was fantastic and out best player by a mile. His passing and vision was superb and got stuck in with his tackles.

To perform the way he did after his last home game you have to give him credit and his goal last week got him a got reception....for a change!

Guest wheres your caravan??
I am not a great fan of LJ but the first half today I thought he was fantastic and out best player by a mile. His passing and vision was superb and got stuck in with his tackles.

To perform the way he did after his last home game you have to give him credit and his goal last week got him a got reception....for a change!

completely agree i thought he was excerlant defently one of are best players jjust hope this performance gets some of the moaners of his back

Guest wheres your caravan??
Didnt stop the bloke behind me who managed to blame him for the first goal!!

same old then every game we conceede a goal its always got to be down to lee johnosn

imo i though the first goal was bradly orr fault actuly i though bradley had a poor game always getting beating every time on the wing

same old then every game we conceede a goal its always got to be down to lee johnosn

imo i though the first goal was bradly orr fault actuly i though bradley had a poor game always getting beating every time on the wing

shows what you know then :noexpression:

the first goal was down to liam fontaine, he has admitted this, as has GJ. he had a small opportunity to either put the ball or nathan tyson into the stand and decided to stand off him. bradley didnt have much to do with it, and imo bradley did well! getting foward, helping noble and johnson and he made a couple of decent challenges... then again i spose we all watch a different game :)

I have been one of Lee's biggest critics over the last two years but i have to say that he has improved a lot over the last couple of games.

Keep it up Lee.

Below is a quote from a Forest fan on Football forums.

Oh my, Lee Camp is rapidly becoming a real cult figure. Glad for the point there, Bristol sounded like a good attacking outfit, Lee Johnson especially. The Bristol fans must be inbred to boo him. Sounded like he carried them.

I didnt go in the end. I watched from the front.

I have just installed Google Chrome so can now post for the first time in 4 months.

i got a feeling you wouldn't be able to leave! i had a bit of confidence in you :)

bloody awful pen though!!! so you were right in your protest cos he should have been off not nobes

Didnt stop the bloke behind me who managed to blame him for the first goal!!

to be fair, Johnson did lose possession of the ball in midfield when he was pushed easily off the ball, which then followed them going down the other end and scoring.

HOWEVER, the shambles in defence is what was too blame for the goal, not what someone did/didn't do 4/5 passes before.

What annoys me is how everything positive he does goes mostly unnoticed by the moaners yet a stray pass here or there becomes the worst thing anyone has ever done. Players WILL lose possesion now and again, they will play a poor ball now and again, and given the role that Lee plays for us he is passing the ball a hell of alot....therefore some of them will go stray. Today he was the ONLY player who really looked capable of recieving the ball and playing a key pass, and this he did in the first half when he unlocked the Forest defense with that ball through to Adebola. That should have been a goal and that should have been a key assist for LJ, Ade should have done better. In the second half he also put in a great cross for Elliot to blast over.On another day he could have had two assists.

Small in stature but big BIG Balls today!! To come back and put in a performance like that shows tremendous character.

Respect LJ!!

Lee Johnson is a bottler. Andy Stockhausen in the Evil post this week described him as a midfield terrier. More like a pom pom poodle being led round crufts. Lightweight, lacks bottle, can't tackle and the game just passes him bye. All back to normal with Nobes and Williams being sacrificed yet again. Lucky to get a point today. Trouble in the camp methinks, what a poor bench.

Lee Johnson is a bottler. Andy Stockhausen in the Evil post this week described him as a midfield terrier. More like a pom pom poodle being led round crufts. Lightweight, lacks bottle, can't tackle and the game just passes him bye. All back to normal with Nobes and Williams being sacrificed yet again. Lucky to get a point today. Trouble in the camp methinks, what a poor bench.

I think that was something to do with the fact that he played much better than Williams or Nobes today. The bench would have been fine if Carey replaced Skuse.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LJ played well, but you aint going to admit that.

Lj got the biggest cheer today when the teams were read out ,which just goes to show that unlike you, the majority of the AG fans know their football. Andy Shitehausen is an arse, please don't be tempted to be likewise.

might have something to do with little lee can last for 90 mins

Lj got the biggest cheer today when the teams were read out ,which just goes to show that unlike you, the majority of the AG fans know their football. Andy Shitehausen is an arse, please don't be tempted to be likewise.

he also got the biggest cheer against Reading.

might have something to do with little lee can last for 90 mins

Yes, maybe....however since Noble's returned to the starting line up in the last 2 games, has he looked tired enough that he needs to be subbed? personally speaking. NO

and just to add my view, I didn't think there was any difference in performance really in Noble or LJ's performance today, both showed glimpse of real quality at times and at other times played poor balls, Noble however at times in the first half was FANTASTIC and showed why when fit, he's the best midfielder at the club and possibly one of the best players Williams and McIndoe were both VERY average, with Elliott being pick of the bunch who actually did impress.

personally I thought considering there was 5 of them in midfield, we still didn't seem to dominate enough and bar elliott, don't think any of them deserve outlandish praise.

Sacrificed....back to normal again?....what exactly did Noble or Williams do in todays came to warrent them staying on the pitch in front of LJ? LJ created two goal scoring opportunities from which we should have scored BOTH times...that is why he was left on the pitch, as he was the only one of those three looking likely to create a goal, with better finishing he WOULD have created two. Williams was very inafective today and noble was not creating anything either. My god, you must be one of those people the Forest fans were talking about.

You should watch Noble a bit closer before you come out

with quotes like that

agreed, when fit and on form, Noble is one of the VERY FEW players at the club with the ability to play in the Prem (albeit only for a smaller club) at the moment though, he's looking fitter than he's been for a VERY VERY long time.

In reality little Lee was poor today he bottled out of tackles and can only pass to either the side or to behind, mostly behind. I remember only one penitrative forward pass. To think that Noble was subbed and not lttle Lee, discraceful but if Daddy is in charge what do you expect.

Archived