IGNORED

Lee Johnson Today...

we8gas

You should watch Noble a bit closer before you come out

with quotes like that

Should he? how many 20/30 yard passes did noble pick out today? how may times did he unlock the forest defence?

When LJ recieves the ball, he is very capable of switching the play, seeing a run, creating an opportunity. He knows where his players are before he recieves the ball. He does that far better than Noble does in my opinion, and i agree that he has the best 'all round vision' and tactical awareness. Noble is a clever player, has flair and can play some nice intricate balls, however his vision is not as rounded as LJ's and his awareness of other players positioning is not the same. They for me are two very different players, each having parts of thier play that is better than the others. Today however, LJ was making the better parts of his game more successfull than Noble was of his.

In reality little Lee was poor today he bottled out of tackles and can only pass to either the side or to behind, mostly behind. I remember only one penitrative forward pass. To think that Noble was subbed and not lttle Lee, discraceful but if Daddy is in charge what do you expect.

I expect (and people like you don't dissapoint) stupid cracks like that.

In reality little Lee was poor today he bottled out of tackles and can only pass to either the side or to behind, mostly behind. I remember only one penitrative forward pass. To think that Noble was subbed and not lttle Lee, discraceful but if Daddy is in charge what do you expect.

Seriously, this has to be the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. Do you even understand LJ's role in the team and what it is he supposed to bring to the side? What did noble do today? what did he look like he might do? did he create anything of note? No he didnt....thats why he came off instead of 'little lee' who had already put two goalscoring opportunities on a plate for his team.

Seriously, this has to be the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. Do you even understand LJ's role in the team and what it is he supposed to bring to the side? What did noble do today? what did he look like he might do? did he create anything of note? No he didnt....thats why he came off instead of 'little lee' who had already put two goalscoring opportunities on a plate for his team.

What do you understand LJ,s role to be?

please let us all know

Lee Johnson is a bottler. Andy Stockhausen in the Evil post this week described him as a midfield terrier. More like a pom pom poodle being led round crufts. Lightweight, lacks bottle, can't tackle and the game just passes him bye. All back to normal with Nobes and Williams being sacrificed yet again. Lucky to get a point today. Trouble in the camp methinks, what a poor bench.

I pity you both, you know nothing and learn nothing . Like the whiny old man that sits behind us all and complains about everything but especially LJ and is only happy when we concede or play poorly you pop up on here when things aint so rosy and stir the s**t

And just like that whiny old man you are blind to anything good that LJ does. You hate him and his dad. fine . we get it and if it wasnt them it would be another target. blind, blinkered know nothings.

How other posters can even give either of you a reasonable answer is beyond me. anyway 2 more for the ignore list

What do you understand LJ,s role to be?

please let us all know

Its blatently obvious for anyone who understands football to see what his role is, and today he did it correctly and affectively. I feel no need to indulge myself in explaining what i believe that role to be as anyone on this thread who as slagged LJ's performance from todays game is not worth talking to about football.

He has just had two of his best games for City, back to back. He was utterly superb today, barely misplaced a pass (and a player like him will do from time to time). Yet still people criticise.

I didnt go today but was he THAT good!!!

10 out of 10 for lee then form you

5 out of 10 from the fans who hate him

So 7.5 out of 10 on have!!

Archived