IGNORED

Jennison Returns !

Jordan Tansley

could Jennison Myrie-Williams' return from Carlisle be the long awaited competition for mr Mcindoe????

i like to think he will be given a chance... especially if he shows all the promise we heard about in years gone by in training

unless GJ is still picking players on what they've achieved in the past rather than form and potential??? :noexpression:

JMW came on tonight and did very little. He's not serious rival for McIndoe's place. Too lighwieght, falls over far too easily and then complains to the ref.Still very immature.

I havnt seen Myre-Wilimas play live at all recently, the only time i can re-call seeing him is when he scored that quality goal aginst Leeds last season for Tranmere and i thought that he could seriously challenge to get back in the first team. From what i have heard he has stagnated and has not really improved, seems a shamed as he looked very promising in our promotion year.

The only souloution is that we go out and buy a decent left winger in jan, i know this is easier said than done but it seems that its the only option.

Its a shame, i had hoped he would come back twice the player he was when he left, obvioulsy not the case :disapointed2se:

unfortunately for the lad us getting promoted was prob worst thing to happen to his career with us.

Depends how long we want to keep him here to see if he begins developing again.

Sorry to say I believe he'll be gone by the end of the season.

Much hype about the lad, but he was barely good enough in the promotion season.

after 18months playing more League 1 football, he doesn't seem to have really impressed in any of his loan spells.

Be surpised if he is at the club at the start of next season. unfortunately just not good enough.

but surely the higher level at which you play, the more you can grow as a player???

he has a couple fo season's games in him, maybe he could just be given a run of 5 games... you never know by the end of it he might be showing why he played for england youth etc.. i think he can definately play at this level, but how can a player possibly improve without a couple of games?

mcindoe needs to be dropped imo... a rest or whatever, just we need some new ideas on the left for a game or so, so I'm reasonably hopeful that jenno will get a game/ sub appearance :)

Archived