IGNORED

Read Louis' Blog

bcfc.co.uk

Interesting to to read in his blog that he is "getting the hump with the amount of rumours going around about me".

I find it a bit strange that this would even be mentioned on the OS. Me think he protesteth too much.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it?

Either way, it's great to have Cap'n Marvel back.

I find it a bit strange that this would even be mentioned on the OS. Me think he protesteth too much.

Me think people will never be content. He says nothing and he's hiding something. He speaks out and he's protesting too much.

And this isn't a pop at you, because if you hadn't said it someone else would've.

Me think people will never be content. He says nothing and he's hiding something. He speaks out and he's protesting too much.

And this isn't a pop at you, because if you hadn't said it someone else would've.

Toi be honest, I don't think anyone would have accused him of hiding something if he hadn't mentioned the rumours on his blog. Just seems strange to me, but I am a conspiracy theorist.

There have been rumours all week about him not really being injured, having a bust up with the manager, having a bust up with Lee Johnson and probably other stuff I haven't read.

Why shouldn't he come out and say "I'm not sure why these rumours start or what the people who start the rumours get out of it, but I can assure you it's complete nonsense."

If people want to question his integrity and his relationships with people at the club, he has every right to defend himself.

There have been rumours all week about him not really being injured, having a bust up with the manager, having a bust up with Lee Johnson and probably other stuff I haven't read.

Why shouldn't he come out and say "I'm not sure why these rumours start or what the people who start the rumours get out of it, but I can assure you it's complete nonsense."

If people want to question his integrity and his relationships with people at the club, he has every right to defend himself.

Quite right - why shouldn't he be allowed to correct things that simply aren't true? Too many morons on this forum think they can write whatever sh#t they like.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/CaptainsLog/0,,...1459517,00.html

'...I'm not being funny, but I'm getting the hump with the amount of rumours going around about me. People keep asking me about dressing room bust-ups, saying I'm not really injured or I've fallen out with people at the club.

I've had toe and muscle injuries and that's why I've been on the sidelines. I'm not sure why these rumours start or what the people who start the rumours get out of it, but I can assure you it's complete nonsense. '

I know it's like tourettes with some people on here, but maybe the stupid stories will stop for now.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/CaptainsLog/0,,...1459517,00.html

'...I'm not being funny, but I'm getting the hump with the amount of rumours going around about me. People keep asking me about dressing room bust-ups, saying I'm not really injured or I've fallen out with people at the club.

I've had toe and muscle injuries and that's why I've been on the sidelines. I'm not sure why these rumours start or what the people who start the rumours get out of it, but I can assure you it's complete nonsense. '

I know it's like tourettes with some people on here, but maybe the stupid stories will stop for now.

The stupid stories will only stop when certain players stop discussing things with fans which may have been best left unsaid.

The stupid stories will only stop when certain players stop discussing things with fans which may have been best left unsaid.

thats definatley true, i was at a function in the past and whilst I'm not going to mention names 2 players said to my face exactly what they thought of the manager. I was left wondering why the hell they would tell me that and what was the point.

thats definatley true, i was at a function in the past and whilst I'm not going to mention names 2 players said to my face exactly what they thought of the manager. I was left wondering why the hell they would tell me that and what was the point.

Cos they were having a laugh maybe? My experience of pros is that a lot of them think it's quite funny to wind up the natives.

Archived