IGNORED

Interesting Poll So Far Re Our Strikeforce Tomorrow

cheshire_red

Whatever system we play Noble MUST be accomadated - imo he is the best footballer we have at the club

why? he showed exactly against Forest exactly why he's only a fringe player at best.

One good game , then limp and ineffective the next.

Like the LJ bashing which seems (for now) to be put to bed, the obsession with Noble bewilders me, he can put on a show now and again, but he can't maintain anything like a minimal level of consistency that means he's an automatic pick for the team.

and on a purely scurrilous note, his Facebook pic doesn't present him in the best light either - in a nightclub with two women, what a pro - just what Gary likes!

why? he showed exactly against Forest exactly why he's only a fringe player at best.

Like the LJ bashing which seems (for now) to be put to bed, the obsession with Noble bewilders me, he can put on a show now and again, but he can't maintain anything like a minimal level of consistency that means he's an automatic pick for the team.

and on a purely scurrilous note, his Facebook pic doesn't present him in the best light either - in a nightclub with two women, what a pro - just what Gary likes!

You should see Scotty Murray's bebo picture then. Must be at a fancy dress. Complete legend.

My thoughts exactly.

I think a lot of people look at the flaws in the team (in central mid mostly) and just assume that Noble will automatically fix all these issues, despite having no real evidence to back it up.

Archived