IGNORED

Interesting Comment By Millen

mightyreds89

In Keith Millens interview he mentioned that we will play postivly against Watford and look to not pass the ball sideways or backwards, can anyone think of anyone in our team that does this? I can..... It's what I say every week about a certain player, and it's a player that I like and that a lot of others do not? Will he lpay tonight?

In Keith Millens interview he mentioned that we will play postivly against Watford and look to not pass the ball sideways or backwards, can anyone think of anyone in our team that does this? I can..... It's what I say every week about a certain player, and it's a player that I like and that a lot of others do not? Will he lpay tonight?

Trundle wont play tonite

:innocent06:

I think it would be very difficult to go an entire 90 minutes without passing either sideways or backwards :noexpression:

Unless we are going Route 1 :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

Yeah I'm sure JOHNSON will play. :noexpression: He's a good player, the reason he passes back is so we keep possesion, instead of rushing into a pass where he loses it.

Millen mentions Carey, McCallister, Maynard and John. Not one mention of Trundle so I don't think he will be playing and neither do I think Akinde will be on the bench. I think if Trundle is not in the 16 tonight and we are going to play a positive 4-4-2 and go at them then Trundle must be on his way.

What a waste if that's the position

Millen mentions Carey, McCallister, Maynard and John. Not one mention of Trundle so I don't think he will be playing and neither do I think Akinde will be on the bench. I think if Trundle is not in the 16 tonight and we are going to play a positive 4-4-2 and go at them then Trundle must be on his way.

What a waste if that's the position

No mention about Brooks either. I thought he was fit for selection now. Why not include him for **** sake? He's only our best striker...

Archived