IGNORED

Steve Brooker

Red to the world

I've defended Brooker on many occasions and I rate him very highly - prob our best striker IF he was fit. But he is NEVER fit and GJ has had to make a decision he does not want to make. We cant afford to keep him on the treatment table.

And I hate saying it cos that **** Eamer will be loving it!

Not quite never, he must of had a purple patch to be our top scorer;05/06

Donny must think that even a half fit, 30% available player will be better than they have now .......... (maybe they thought that about Byfield as well)

:innocent06:

Maybe you can also enlighten me as to why, from 03/04 at least, we keep insisting on off loading our top goalscorers :dunno: then spend looking to replace them?

I love Steve Brooker to bits, but he's become another Lee Matthews, albeit without the chocolate wrappers and pie crusts.

You can't afford to be sentimental in football.

Many footballers have injuries, inc Rooney, Owen etc don't see them playing for Donny. Point being because hes had some bad injuries is no reason, in my eyes, to offload him.

If you or anyone else had a bad injury would you expect your job to be still there when you got back to fitness; he deserves another chance to stay fit i.m.h.o with us.

Last post on the matter from me anyway :dancing2:

Archived