IGNORED

Report From Home Park

Niall

Spoke with a colleague who is a Plymouth season-ticket holder and his view on QPR was that they were 'tired-looking, with no drive and that the only player who looked like he cared was the goalkeeper'.

Obviously Mr Holloway's legendary motivational skills are working well and it sounds to me like the makings of an away win at Loftus Road this w/e?

C'mon, go with me - if we don't have a few ifs and buts life would be much duller.....

Guest exiledred

it seems like QPR may be sufferring from what we have had since our 11 game run.

all we can do though is make sure we take 6 points from the last 2 games (i really don't care how) and hope QPR drop some points

Guest Rikku
it seems like QPR may be sufferring from what we have had since our 11 game run.

Yeah, problem is they've got a massive home game this weekend and they may well respond to the pressure in the same way that we did against them and plymouth - by raising their game and taking the points. Hope not though! :P

Strange. I heard that QPR were slightly unlucky, and tired didn't come into what I had heard.

Even if they are tiring though, we still need to go out and beat Barnsley AND Blackpool. QPR can't beat them for us.

Yeah, problem is they've got a massive home game this weekend and they may well respond to the pressure in the same way that we did against them and plymouth - by raising their game and taking the points.  Hope not though!  :P

Would that be like the massive home game that we had against Brighton?????

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

The truth re QPR at Plymouth from some Rs fans who went (Not me)

Plymouth had the edge in the first half , we were all over them for the first 20 mins of the second half with a good few chances and corners but they came strong at the end of the game and deserved their win.

Our keeper was excellent Gallen and Furlong did look tired midfield and defence did ok till last 10 mins .

Mate said Plymouth seemed to suddenly see the finishing 15 minutes away and just charged forward and went for it.

Plymouth desereved on the day and over the season .

2ooo QPR in at the end to give them a standing ovation which make me feel quite proud.

Guest lydneyred

Swindon need the points so hopefully will put up a fight.

We just need to concentrate on scoring and getting 6 points and hope that all goes well.

My boss however is an Owls fan and apparently they are playing worse than when they played us and he doesn't hold out much hope for them in either of their last 2 games. Am hoping though that like many bosses he is talking out his backside!

Shame Wilsons team doesnt have the fire that Plymouth and QPR that day then! The only times we've looked good is against those two, and really thought we could go on and secure promotion...now well looks like its the playoffs AGAIN!! unless of course they decide to play like those two games again!

Still depending on QPR dropping a b****** again though, which is a lot to ask, given our last two games performances.

If we get up, by Christ, the fans will have deserved it, for the stress being a Cider-Red has been this season, and sounds like QPR fans too!!

As already posted somewhere else. My Plymouth supporting mate reckoned QPR were unlucky not to win. He also cited the 20 min period after half time where should have been 2 up.

I wouldn't underestimate the effect of losing in the last 10 minutes of a must win game having really gone for it. Their current form is poor and I believe they are starting to feel the pressure. No doubt, they have the ability to score themselves out of trouble, but they are also poor defensively. I fancy Mooney and Parkin to exploit this.

It's still possible, keep believing ...................

Archived