IGNORED

This Forum

Pete1975Legend

Than Santa arriving on Xmas Eve.

We lose it's down to LJ..... Can everyone please wake up this is a TEAM game it takes X1 players not just one to win a game. Lets just pull our heads out the sand stop putting defeats down to one individual and lets work as a club together to get the victory on Saturday against Swansea.

Come on CITY you can do it.

Altogether in unison

We always Believe

We always believe

Were Bristol City

We always believe

:city::city:

We lose it's down to LJ..... Can everyone please wake up this is a TEAM game it takes X1 players not just one to win a game. Lets just pull our heads out the sand stop putting defeats down to one individual and lets work as a club together to get the victory on Saturday against Swansea.

Altogether in unison

We always Believe

We always believe

Were Bristol City

We always believe

This `we always believe` shite is doing my nut in.

PDG

Guest ashtonyate
This `we always believe` shite is doing my nut in.

PDG

And mine its one of the daftest saying there is It suggest that if you believe everything will be ok well we know that's a load of rubbish,if you are in a plane 30k up and a wing falls off you can believe what you like you are still going to crash

And mine its one of the daftest saying there is It suggest that if you believe everything will be ok well we know that's a load of rubbish,if you are in a plane 30k up and a wing falls off you can believe what you like you are still going to crash

Perhaps the passengers always believe that the wing isnt going to suddenly fall off and thus get on the plane trustingly...

:noexpression:

Altogether in unison

We always Believe

We always believe

Were Bristol City

We always believe

Of course you're right to a point out that Lee Johnson isn't the only reason for our current form but with him in the side is causing major problems. Because Gary persists week in week out with him it means other central mid players are either left out or attempted to be accommodated else where in the side, for example take Noble or Williams.

Both undoubtedly as good and in my opinion a far superior central mid players to Lee J but because they can't get a game in their perfered postion and get made to play as wingers we don't see the best from them and then Gary wonders why!!

I just would love to Gary be brave one week and and play Noble or Williams in the center with Elliott, then play McIndoe and Sproule as orthodox wingers! Play John from the start with another, what's the point of paying this bloke's wages if he's not going to be better than what we've already got and play from the start?

I don't blame are current predicament on Lee J, I believe the responsibility lays firmly at the feet of Gary who at the moment seems unable to motivate his players and dosen't know what his best side is .

I fear for us this season we seem to of lost that zip and attitude we had last season.

Gary talking about top sixs just seems irrelvant to me in our current position and I don't know why he come's out with that stuff? Who he trying to convince !

Guest ashtonyate
Perhaps the passengers always believe that the wing isnt going to suddenly fall off and thus get on the plane trustingly...

:noexpression:

That right he can belive what he likes it does not stop things happening does it

Archived