IGNORED

Stern John

weymouth red

Thing is if you look at the bigger picture , John came her with his proven record and ability at this level, EVEN HE has failed to get among the goals, something that Maynard, Trundle, Dele and co have all struggled.

if nothing else, i think the John loan move has proved that it is NOT the forwards that are the problem, yes they will have off days, howevef for me AGAIN it proves that the midfield is the problem,

couldnt agree more. i just cant beleive that more people cannot see it.

I don't think john brings anything new to the club

If all we are going to do is put the ball in the air then we may as well play dele because hes about 3 inches taller than john!

John is lazy is uninterested from what i can see and he doesnt seem to want it.

I would love to see akinde back in but i don't think he will be

Yesterday was a great chance for him to be on the bench as gj normally goes with 2 strikers on the bench at home

but he decided on williams and noble - and noble wasnt even used which surprised me

John has a quality touch and mentally is very aware. That's why two good football brains up front, John and Trundle, will work best because they know where the net is, where each other are and their general awareness around the pitch is very good.

I believe John get's frustrated because the supply is so poor and possibly not what he's used too and certainly not what he needs.

As a result people criticise him because he is not a work horse, but really he exposes those around him for their inabilities.

Sort out the supply and our proven goalscorers will deliver.

Akinde is not one for the future. He should be on the bench now. Why waste a talent leaving it in the reserves to lose it's talent over the next few year's dressed up as learning his trade. You learn and build by playing at the level he has been purchased for. He would offer us alot more power and pace up front and will be a right menace and handful for defences.

To be honest Stern John looked lazy saturday, But maybe he was just pissed off with the service,

Most of the players have looked poor this season,

IMO we probably wouldnt want to sign any of these players if they we hear on loan,

I am alarmed by the team selections cconstantly changing, substutions being predictable but not correct, ( Maynard on saturday was working hard and got took off, stern john was walking about shrugging his shoulders,)

GJ needs to change his style of management the mind games are not working any more with the fans or the players, he needs to take some psoitive moves and get rid of the also rans.

I beleive we will turn this around but GJ must get very positive about what he wants from the team.

hes a waste of space, he doesnt add anything, but hell be hear on a permanent contract in january and trundle brooker and akinde will probably be sold.. same old story and sh1t from gj

brookers mind his gone he is of no use to bristol city fc,are you forgeting the run trundle had in the team last season let him go his heart is no longer with bcfc...GJ wont sell akinde,yes we need some new faces and GJ and the chairman droped a few b***ocks its up to them to fix it and thay will i know its hard work watching us play shit most week since the season started we have not had a good run yet and like palace did and are doing again i think city will get started soon we may have to go long as we are playing too deep and teams are closeing us down early we have been found us out now GJ has to show us now why hes worth a 5 year deal and i belive he will if you sing where bristol city we always belive the we must belive that thay will put it right...up the city

brookers mind his gone he is of no use to bristol city fc,are you forgeting the run trundle had in the team last season let him go his heart is no longer with bcfc...GJ wont sell akinde,yes we need some new faces and GJ and the chairman droped a few b***ocks its up to them to fix it and thay will i know its hard work watching us play shit most week since the season started we have not had a good run yet and like palace did and are doing again i think city will get started soon we may have to go long as we are playing too deep and teams are closeing us down early we have been found us out now GJ has to show us now why hes worth a 5 year deal and i belive he will if you sing where bristol city we always belive the we must belive that thay will put it right...up the city

Its hard work reading this without any full stops!!!

Phew!

I agree he can look lazy at times however so does Dimitar Berbatov, he just slows down the game and keeps us the ball.

For a man with his height he shields the ball magnificentally and he does have a good scoring record in the championship. I just still don't feel we are playing to our front mens advantages. Maynard MUST have it into feet as he doesn't have the strength to chest it or head it still and at least at his feet he could try some tricks and i feel John would like it into feet or into his chest but the amount of long balls going to their heads on saturday was unreal.

Also how often has a neat through ball gone in for sproule or maynard???

Archived