IGNORED

Martinez Unhappy With Trundle's Adulation

Antman

Over-reaction from an overseas manager. If a former player has "legendary" status then he will get applauded by his former fans. How many times have we seen this over the years and Ive never known a Manager to moan about it.

And what gives Martinez the impression that his side werent applauded ? If i were a Swansea fan i'd feel bloody insulted.

he was a swansea legend and basically single-handedly got them out of league 2 and so deserves some songs from the swansea fans, personally i thought it was a bit over the top as i didnt hear one song about any of the current swansea squad which is who they should really be supporting during the game itself. Maybe a trundle song at half time or summit

Over-reaction from an overseas manager. If a former player has "legendary" status then he will get applauded by his former fans. How many times have we seen this over the years and Ive never known a Manager to moan about it.

And what gives Martinez the impression that his side werent applauded ? If i were a Swansea fan i'd feel bloody insulted.

I think Martinez is used to the normal tradition in spain of greating former great players, which involves spitting and throwing objects at the player.......normally the welsh save that for opposition fans.

any player who did as well as Trundle did at Swansea is going to get a good reception, if Martinez isn't happy about that, then he should probably avoid the return match in april.

I think Martinez is used to the normal tradition in spain of greating former great players, which involves spitting and throwing objects at the player.......normally the welsh save that for opposition fans.

any player who did as well as Trundle did at Swansea is going to get a good reception, if Martinez isn't happy about that, then he should probably avoid the return match in april.

I don't know if it's just me, but reading through several threads on the match, it seems to me that there is a new found mutual appreciation society betwen City and Swansea fans. All the old hatred has disappeared, and we all seem very complimentary towards the other team. If it gets rid of the bubble trips, long may it continue

I don't know if it's just me, but reading through several threads on the match, it seems to me that there is a new found mutual appreciation society betwen City and Swansea fans. All the old hatred has disappeared, and we all seem very complimentary towards the other team. If it gets rid of the bubble trips, long may it continue

'Lads' are unlikely to post on here so the mutual courtesy shown doesn't affect things greatly i'm afraid.

Spot on. Get over it Martinez <_<

Archived