IGNORED

Wilson Out?

Guest jazz66

Guest jazz66

If we don't go up this season, after the disappointment of last year, will Danny Wilson leave? Will Danny Wilson be sacked? Should we be looking for a manager with new ideas and tactics? :clap:

Regretfully, we couldnt afford to give him the tin tack, and besides who else is good, and not in a job?

Colin Lee.............dont think so, God I hope not...

Peter Reid, maybe if we get Div 1, no chance in this Div

Cant think of anyone remotely good can you??????

Regretfully, we couldnt afford to give him the tin tack, and besides who else is good, and not in a job?

Colin Lee.............dont think so, God I hope not...

Peter Reid, maybe if we get Div 1, no chance in this Div

Cant think of anyone remotely good can you??????

I'm pretty sure that Colin Lee played for us in the mid-1970s. Not sure if he'd make a decent BCFC manager though :dunno:

I'm pretty sure that Colin Lee played for us in the mid-1970s. Not sure if he'd make a decent BCFC manager though :rolleyes:
Christ with his track record we'd be better off with Peters and Bloody Lee...get big Joe Jordan back, I say.. :dunno::)

Christ with his track record we'd be better off with Peters and Bloody Lee...get big Joe Jordan back, I say.. :dunno::)

I'd be happy with big Joe Jordan coming back. Not sure what big Joe (the former Scottish international) would make of my battle of Dunbar battle animation though :rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:

I'd be happy with big Joe Jordan coming back. Not sure what big Joe (the former Scottish international) would make of my battle of Dunbar battle animation though  :rolleyes:  :whistle:  :whistle:

I wouldnae want to find out what he thought meself, :dunno: being a love an peace and cuddly fluffy bunny types who hates violence in all its forms :) .. :wacko: lovely all the world needs is...is...is a :wacko: Wilson Blunderl. :rolleyes::wacko::wacko: .......no, no no must take me pills :wacko: ..nurse, nurse..!! :D:D

Could do a hell of a lot worse, than go with Big Joe, couldnt we...no motivation problems there eh..and he was a striker too....Miller & Robbo up front..

I wouldnae want to find out what he thought meself, :dunno: being a love an peace and cuddly fluffy bunny types who hates violence in all its forms :) .. :whistle: lovely all the world needs is...is...is a :whistle: Wilson Blunderl. :rolleyes::wacko::wacko: .......no, no no must take me pills :wacko: ..nurse, nurse..!! :wacko::D

Could do a hell of a lot worse, than go with Big Joe, couldnt we...no motivation problems there eh..and he was a striker too....Miller & Robbo up front..

I'm not sure what an outstanding Scottish striker like big Joe Jordan would really make of the young pretender Lee Peacock who wants to play for Scotland. There again I would of liked to have fought on the side of Cr0mwell but I was born 350 years too late :P I'm a fantasist just like Lee Peacock. :rolleyes::wacko:

If we don't go up this season, after the disappointment of last year, will Danny Wilson leave? Will Danny Wilson be sacked? Should we be looking for a manager with new ideas and tactics? :dunno:

A really good time to debate this will be at the end of the season - I can wait that long if you can? Who knows, maybe it won't even be relevant!

As someone who has stated on many occasions that DW should go if we dont go up, i have one thing to say.

WITH TWO GAMES TO GO, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Surley we can all wait a couple of weeks before we bring this topic up again.

I will definately lose faith in him if we dont go up but the board wont sack him whatever division we're in next season. I cant imagine them saying to him "Here you go Danny, sign this three year contract but you're sacked if we're still in division two after a year"

I dont think we'll find anyone better - so it looks like it could be Wilson all the way for the next two seasons at least :dunno:

big joe - are u havin a laugh !

he's had TWO go's already and done what ?

WILSON IS THE KING - get that in your dumb heads !!!!!

Dream on..Dream on..have you watched us this season???? Is your name connected with that plonker Lennartson, the 3nd worst manager we ever had?

Thanks for the compliment on anyone who questions Wilson-Are you a Swineden fan, thats the sort of crap they come out with.

Guest benny

what are you waffling on about ...... i said nothing about lennartson ?

so you didn't see the plymuff or qpr games ?

p.s

missed just a handful of games in this succesful season

As i remember Big Joe in his first spell got us to within the width a post of the league cup final and then got us promoted

all this in the space of 18 months!!

compare and contrast with wilsons record

admittidly the second spell was less than impressive but then if robert fleck had been bought (i'm sure somebody will enlighten me as to why he wasn't cause i can't remember) who now's we may have stayed up that year

Did I imagine 1989/90?

Entertaining football? Remember that?

Plenty of goals? Remember those?

A side full of flair, exciting to watch and ultimately PROMOTION winners.

I cant imagine big Joe putting up with some of the losers we currently have representing our club. Having said that he probably wouldn't have signed them in the first place.

Ok so we threw the title away at the death (to the sag heads) :@ but that season ranks as my best ever season as a supporter, unfortunately I lived abroad during the Alan Dicks promotion so cant compare 1989/90 to undoubtedly our finest hour.

So thats what big Joe did and I dont remember it taking him 4 years to do so either.

Guest SteveinNC

Let's wait and see what happens 'til the end of the season. However, my gut feeling says we will still be in this division. Wilson will not be fired, so unless he quits we are stuck with him. Maybe he will do the honourable thing and resign when he realizes he has gone as far as he can with this club! :dunno:

unfortunately I lived abroad during the Alan Dicks promotion so cant compare 1989/90 to undoubtedly our finest hour.

So thats what big Joe did and I dont remember it taking him 4 years to do so either.

Ah yes but Dicks got us promoted in his 9th season in charge.

I wonder how long he would have lasted as manager today. He was probably lucky that there was no internet or fans forums when he was manager.

His record as manger up to promotion.

67/68 = 19th,

68/69 =16th

69/70 = 14th

70/71 = 19th

71/72 =8th

72/73 = 5th

73/74 = 16th

74/75 =5th

75/76= 2nd

The first few years of his managership we just about struggled to avoid relegation but I wonder how close he came to being sacked after we slumped back to finish 16th in 73/74.

what are you waffling on about ...... i said nothing about lennartson ?

so you didn't see the plymuff or qpr games ?

p.s

missed just a handful of games in this succesful season

I asked cos your user name is Benny- hence a perfectly logical question if there was a connection.

As to seeing most games, fair play, and you've been pleased with the fare on offer then??

Cos I aint, some of the worst performances I've seen watching over the years... and the two exceptions are the Plymouth, and QPR games

Big Joes sides played with passion, and no small skill either. His 2nd time he inherited a ###### squad poor morale, and really shouldnt have come back then. Problems were too much to expect anyone to turn it round....definitely rather have JJ, than DW..........

His record as manger up to promotion.

67/68 = 19th,

68/69 =16th

69/70 = 14th

70/71 = 19th

71/72 =8th

72/73 = 5th

73/74 = 16th

74/75 =5th

75/76= 2nd

The first few years of his managership we just about struggled to avoid relegation but I wonder how close he came to being sacked after we slumped back to finish 16th in 73/74.

Fair point but wouldn't have 72/73 earned a playoff place today? maybe he would have took us up 3 years sooner? :P

Archived