IGNORED

Carlos Marinelli

DaveF

According to his Wiki Page he seems to be on the books of Club Deportivo Los Millonarios for 2009 (only on his side bar mind, not in the text).

Plus looks like he's been 'waived' which would mean he'd be free IF this was true.

Only got 6 goals in about 130 appearences though. Goal scoring central midfielder he is not...

From a Boro mate of mine....

''Pretty good player when he wants to be. Very lazy, as I remember, but he may have improved on that since we gave him the boot. At the time he signed for us, he was the latest 'new Maradona', which was silly. You signing him, like? If he's sorted his attitude out, he'll do well in the Championship... ''

Bristol City eyeing up an exciting player, who can actually create something from midfield and maybe score a few goals

.....sorry, don't believe it :noexpression:

QUALITY! :clapping:

From a Boro mate of mine....

''Pretty good player when he wants to be. Very lazy, as I remember, but he may have improved on that since we gave him the boot. At the time he signed for us, he was the latest 'new Maradona', which was silly. You signing him, like? If he's sorted his attitude out, he'll do well in the Championship... ''

Thats it then, if he's got an attitude problem he'll only upset the dressing room... :sofa:

Archived