IGNORED

'oops 'n Orr...........

Roger Red Hat

What, aside from the fact that he's shown that he has no regards for the club, fans, manager or his colleagues and would rather be at another club?

Where is he on record saying that?. He's declined to sign the contract offered to him, thats his perogative. GJ won't play him because of that, so whose the chump.

Michael Owen hasn't signed a new contract at Newcastle but still gets picked and is doing a good job.

Enoch Showumni got picked by GJ after refusing to sign for Leeds, he was also out of contract at the end of that season.

I still believe there is more to this than meets the eye and I want to know, why our best right back is not being picked, he is contracted until the summer, so there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be playing.

He's turned down a contract because he wants more money from another club. In his head he is elsewhere as he feels that Bristol City cannot meet his demands for renumeration. Therefore I feel he shouldn't be playing as his determination for the cause is gone. He has no concern for the results and performances of the club because he has no intention of being an employee of the club once his current contract is finished. I therefore believe he should not play because his mind will not be on the job in hand.

He's turned down a contract because he wants more money from another club. In his head he is elsewhere as he feels that Bristol City cannot meet his demands for renumeration. Therefore I feel he shouldn't be playing as his determination for the cause is gone. He has no concern for the results and performances of the club because he has no intention of being an employee of the club once his current contract is finished. I therefore believe he should not play because his mind will not be on the job in hand.

You don't know that!!

He might feel that this Club is going nowhere except for the middle of the table at best and the Manager has forfeited respect and destroyed morale by picking a player not worth his place in the team.

Have you ever had to carry people at work?

What's wrong with accepting GJ and SL's version of events - and GJ's reasoning for not picking him (ie his heart wouldnt be in it when the going gets tough)?

Why must there be some sort of major conspiracy behind everything? BO's form hasnt been all that this season anyway - if someone wants him, it will be because of his reputation from last season, not for what he has shown this. Personally, I don't have a problem with BO trying his luck elsewhere if he thinks he's better than city - he's been a decent servant to this club, so good luck to him. :liar:

Please could you tell us when Bradley has stated that he want's to leave City?. where has he said he wants more money from another club?

His mind is going to be on getting the best deal he can in January whether it be with City or another club, for that reason he needs to be playing 110% any less and he's going to have less negiotiing power in January.

He's a contracted Bristol City player and we should play our Best players, let's be honest those player under contracts minds have seemed not to be on the job lately. And with Bradley Orr you have a reformed character and one of the most commited players on the pitch who always give 100%.

It would be nice to hear Bradley's side, because I'm sure all he wants is parity with the senior players this club, for someone who was considered the best right back in the division last season, I think that's fair.

Unfortunately Gary's stubborness in not selecting him is costing the player, the club and team results.

Where is he on record saying that?. He's declined to sign the contract offered to him, thats his perogative. GJ won't play him because of that, so whose the chump.

Michael Owen hasn't signed a new contract at Newcastle but still gets picked and is doing a good job.

Enoch Showumni got picked by GJ after refusing to sign for Leeds, he was also out of contract at the end of that season.

I still believe there is more to this than meets the eye and I want to know, why our best right back is not being picked, he is contracted until the summer, so there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be playing.

Football is a funny business mate....alot goes on behind the scenes, a deal may of already been agreed and his new club have said he is not to play????

You don't know that!!

He might feel that this Club is going nowhere except for the middle of the table at best and the Manager has forfeited respect and destroyed morale by picking a player not worth his place in the team.

Have you ever had to carry people at work?

In which case that's even more reason for him not to be playing. If he has no respect for his manager and his morale is low because he is unhappy with the direction the club is going in that's worse than wanting mroe money from a playing perspective.

I don't know why everything needs to be turned into a big conspiracy on here!

If Manager and Chairman publicly go on record with a story, and within 2 weeks there has been no response to that story from the individual concerned, do you not think that means he has no defence to what GJ and SL have stated, i.e. he doesn't want to sign his contract because he wants to play for another club.

The club have stated that he was offered the same "deal" - presumably a set % pay increase plus bonuses as the rest of the squad, who all accepted. Bradley is the only one who didn't sign the deal offered to him and wants to play elsewhere as he believes he is deserving of better pay.

Fair enough if that's what he thinks, we've already had the threads about his "questionable morals" and gratitude after everything the club has done for him and I don't wish to start that again, BUT I think if the story the club has publicised isn't the true version of events we would have heard some retort from the Orr camp by now.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but personally if his heart isn't at Bristol City then he shouldn't be played. At the end of the day last season what carried us so far was the determination shown by the lads for the cause. Bradley is not a technically magnificent player, but fans liked his 110% do or die attitude and if Gary thinks that has gone in the wake of his search for a more lucrative contract then so be it.

The bottom line is the manager knows the team inside out and spends every day with them. He knows who wants to play and who is determined, and if he feels Bradley's inclusion will have a negative influence on the rest of the squad then he is doing the right thing.

What's with the love-in with Bradley? If he needs to have more cash and cant get it here let him go elsewhere, its his choice, and try and bed someone else into his position. His form this season has been very indifferent, his distribution has returned to its default position of poor and I would say the only part of his game that has warranted him getting picked has been his commitment on the pitch, which I would suggest has been easily matched by BW.

Has anybody heard the rumour about Bradley and Michael McIndoe?

Something of a bust-up after the Forest penalty miss and Bradley taking a swing has made GJ apparently choose a side which upset him when he chose McIndoe.

Purely on the grapevine you understand, so there's probably not an ounce of truth in it!

Orr has the abilty to lose his head when things are not right for him. Seen plenty of evidence of this in the past. He would be a liability if he was on pitch at the mo. Good player when everything is going well. Hot headed when things are not going his way. In my opinion johnson is right to not inculde him in the starting 11.

i cant remember either GJ or SL stating that "he wants to play for another club", if you find evidence fot his then i will believe you ferny, but from what can remember of the minimal information given, he merely rejected a contract and was therefore transfer listed...

and no matter what anyone says a half committed orr is better than a fully commited right winger playing at right back

without orr the balance of the side is gone, completely. we have a winger(wilson) who has absoluetly no positional discipline, playing at right back, which means we must play road runner or a central midfielder on the right... seems stupid to risk results and the teams chances of breaking into the top six ... especially if there is no evidence to suggest he actually wants to leave

Has anybody heard the rumour about Bradley and Michael McIndoe?

Something of a bust-up after the Forest penalty miss and Bradley taking a swing has made GJ apparently choose a side which upset him when he chose McIndoe.

Purely on the grapevine you understand, so there's probably not an ounce of truth in it!

You are absolutely correct.............Not an ounce of truth in it!

We don't know the details of the contract he was offered so we don't know if he's being greedy or not, but either he is and he should leave, or Gary Johnson thinks he can get a better player for the money.

I admit that if it's all just because Gary wants rid then it's an odd way of going about things, but managers always used to be able to simply sell players they didn't want anymore so why should things be any different now? Bradley is an alright player but he's not that much better than Wilson and as long as Gary has plans to improve the squad I really don't care where Bradley goes. He's had 4 good years out of City and now it's over.

i cant remember either GJ or SL stating that "he wants to play for another club", if you find evidence fot his then i will believe you ferny, but from what can remember of the minimal information given, he merely rejected a contract and was therefore transfer listed...

and no matter what anyone says a half committed orr is better than a fully commited right winger playing at right back

without orr the balance of the side is gone, completely. we have a winger(wilson) who has absoluetly no positional discipline, playing at right back, which means we must play road runner or a central midfielder on the right... seems stupid to risk results and the teams chances of breaking into the top six ... especially if there is no evidence to suggest he actually wants to leave

OK perhaps "He doesn't want to stay" is better than "He wants to leave" but it's the same thing.

If he wanted to stay at the club he would sign his contract. If it's on par with the rest of the squad he can have no complaints unless he truly believed he was the leading star of the team and deserved better than the rest.

OK perhaps "He doesn't want to stay" is better than "He wants to leave" but it's the same thing.

If he wanted to stay at the club he would sign his contract. If it's on par with the rest of the squad he can have no complaints unless he truly believed he was the leading star of the team and deserved better than the rest.

Completely agree with the statement highlighted.

Archived