IGNORED

Keith Millen

kingswood red

As you are using Brian Clough as an example,this perfectly illustrates my initial question.

Peter Taylor wasn't frightened to give his opinion. and him and Clough had some right ding dongs. but what a partnership, Clough valued the input of Taylor, which was huge.

Taylor and Clough served very different roles, with Taylor mainly being a scout who could identify players that would suit Clough and then bringing them to the club where Clough would make them into the player Taylor saw they could be.

Kieth Millen was a terrible player for us. Don't mind him as coach but for that first reason I wouldn't want him as a manager.

Not sure I would either.

Depending on why, and where, GJ eventually goes there must be a good chance he'd go with him anyway.

If it's a move up to the Premier League or to a much bigger club he probably would.

This week we had a post about Keith Millen and many stated what a well respected coach and highly rated coach he was with some of the top coaching qualifications.He was also a centre half when he played.Then how can it be that the defence is falling apart at the seAms and he inot able to do anything about it.It isn't meant to be a cheap shot but surely we should expect better from him than the shambles being served up at the moment.

Archived