IGNORED

Tonight's The Night

boadle

Anyone get the feeling that tonight could be a turning point in our season? After a poor run, there were plenty of signs for optimism at the weekend, and I fully expect us to do a job on Ipswich. Now I just have to figure out my Scorecast combinations for a tidy Christmas bonus.

Anyone get the feeling that tonight could be a turning point in our season? After a poor run, there were plenty of signs for optimism at the weekend, and I fully expect us to do a job on Ipswich. Now I just have to figure out my Scorecast combinations for a tidy Christmas bonus.

I totally agree. There were signs of the belief working it's way back into the team Saturday and add to that Ipswich losing a derby match Sunday and the inevitable disappointment that comes with that, i too believe that tonight is the night. COYR!

No... we will be lucky to get 1 point from these 2 away games!

Archived