IGNORED

Noble

kachina

You heard it here first. In our press office tonight, we're told Crystal Palace will be putting in a bid for 500k in January which is expected to be accpeted.

Mixed Feelings on this one. Really like Nobes as a player but 500k is a good offer (if this is true).

If Watson is off as rumoured then Carle / Noble Centre midfield for palace? Interesting.

If True, there has to be a replacement coming in. As long as it's an improvement, if not GJ will have questions to answer!

Maybe Carle's replacement and Noble's replacement will come together! Saying that, with both of them gone (if its true) then there will be even less competition for Lee Johnsons place... Maybe thats the plan...

wouldnt be surprised if this was true.

if it is, then stone me, we're going backwards RAPIDLY.

our 2 best midfielders in our end of season run/play offs and theyve gone to palace. what ambition does that show? are we going to get another sub-rate 'replacement' in? darren way or some rubbish?

FLAIR AND CREATIVITY. hell, lets get rid of all that, chuck trundle out the door while we're at it, buy a couple of sideways-backwards players from hibernian or some other scottish team/ or yeovil/ and hope for the best.

then we can bypass the midfield entirely and hit it at nicky maynard's head.

WOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!

I can believe this. Any player that threatens GJ's midfield certs must go immediately!

I said this when Skuse started in centre mid again Swansea and Noble was on the bench! It was wierd not to see Noble start in his preffered position but can start right mid out of position.

Carle went there as a replacement (in theory) for Watson who was set to leave, so in theory.........they will have a need for another midfielder which brings in Noble............oh perhaps Gary cuold arrange Carle as part of the transfer and bring him back?...........no.........ok didn't think so.

Still at least we have cover in midfield if Noble does go...........oh........no we don't.

Easy Tiger on Park Street according to some, that's why he's not playing.

I'm disappointed for David Noble if he drinks in that shitehole!

I only go there if I'm desperate on a Fri/Sat night and the ques are too big elsewhere!

I thought we were paying these boys big bucks?!

:disapointed2se:

Ouch! Claws out there, Nick.

I would hate to see Noble leave City - another skillfull player on his way out of the club.

One thing we both agree on is that Noble should be playing.

Noble got brought in when Johnson was playing, not in his best position, but still played ok.

Johnson gets injured, Noble dropped.

Its almost like GJ doesnt want Noble in the team when LJ isnt.

EDIT: Its an absolute joke, irrespective of the result tonight.

I'm disappointed for David Noble if he drinks in that shitehole!

I only go there if I'm desperate on a Fri/Sat night and the ques are too big elsewhere!

Its the first one I thought of cos I was in there till 6 on Friday/Saturday morning!

Cant remember much about it though.

Who's 'our press office'?

Free lance writer of Football and Horse Racing for a couple of Red Tops and another Wall Street paper, one of the Red Top reporters alerted me to the news tonight, which came from Crystal Palace. I'm told that Warnock is sick of fans getting on his back since he said there wouldn't be loads of activity and saw it right to name a couple of targets.

Archived