IGNORED

Predict Gj's Post Match Interview

dezgimed

answering a barrage of questions from concerned supporters:

Gary stands up faces the opposition & states:

I refer the Right Honorable So 'n So to the answer I gave some moments ago.............

" " " ....... - some days ago.........

" " "....... - some weeks ago.......

" " "........- some months ago......

ETC ETC Etc.... ;)

We eased off a bit and let them back in, what shall I do now??? where`s my boy :w00t:

well glos old boy its funny u should say that, wen we lose its all LJs fault, now we've lost wivout him and this is the first post iv seen thats mentione dhim.

WHy don't all the people who are having a pop at GJ clear off to the gas, no he is not untouchable by any means but some of the abuse he is getting is a joke, we are 15th in the league and people need to grow up and realise that we have no right to be in the top ten. Get behind the team and the manager and lets all hope that we can get outa this.

For anyone who thinks GJ is to blame, who do u kno who would come to City and do better? and no daft suggestions like Roy Keane

Bristol City manager Gary Johnson:

"I was pleased with the way we started but that was it. They were just very poor after half-time.

"I would like to be able to say it was something I said and it was my fault but it wasn't.

"It's very poor to let in three goals in the space of seven minutes. It's poor defending. It was a poor day."

well glos old boy its funny u should say that, wen we lose its all LJs fault, now we've lost wivout him and this is the first post iv seen thats mentione dhim.

WHy don't all the people who are having a pop at GJ clear off to the gas, no he is not untouchable by any means but some of the abuse he is getting is a joke, we are 15th in the league and people need to grow up and realise that we have no right to be in the top ten. Get behind the team and the manager and lets all hope that we can get outa this.

For anyone who thinks GJ is to blame, who do u kno who would come to City and do better? and no daft suggestions like Roy Keane

Mr Blobby?

"I was pleased with the way we started but that was it. They were just very poor after half-time.

"I would like to be able to say it was something I said and it was my fault but it wasn't.

"It's very poor to let in three goals in the space of seven minutes. It's poor defending. It was a poor day."

My boss should have killed me.

Well what he did say is we need to improve the squad and some players have had their time and now need to move on...that's a relief!

Yes, I am also happy he has said that. It is a relief to know that we will be bringing players in, and some of ours will be rightly be off. Just hope its the right players going!

good to see your using what u have in your signature from mr Churchill. When we sack GJ and DO get relegated ul claim that sacking GJ was a disgrace and he was the best manager we had in years.

Good god above, are we really going to do that, that would be awfull, best manager we have had in years, there we go just for you as its christmas :innocent06:

Good god above, are we really going to do that, that would be awfull, best manager we have had in years, there we go just for you as its christmas :innocent06:

You're not winding these poor people up now are you?? sack Gary Johnson i say!!!!

I hear Timmy Mallet is up for the job anyhow!

MALLET SAYS "JUMP AROUND THE GROUND"

"B LOBBY IS OUR KING"

:icecream:

Just seen this on the BBC.......

WE started well, but 2nd half THEY were Poor.

oh and it wasn't his fault.

You're not winding these poor people up now are you?? sack Gary Johnson i say!!!!

I hear Timmy Mallet is up for the job anyhow!

MALLET SAYS "JUMP AROUND THE GROUND"

"B LOBBY IS OUR KING"

:icecream:

Good greif Victoria of course not, being a responsible sort of chappie i have the feeling some people are feeling suicidal on here at the moment and a little injection of humour might not go amiss before i trot off to the old smeg pit :innocent06:

just a bit gutted we have only won one in ten mate as I'm sure you are, am searching for that famous christmas number one as we speak :icecream:

" feed the REDDSSSS do they know they they're go downnn"

Sort it out..tttt cause i wont buy a season ticket"

all together now.....

na only joking! just a bad patch! thats all.......you wait and see!

Just seen this on the BBC.......

WE started well, but 2nd half THEY were Poor.

oh and it wasn't his fault.

I noticed exact same comment

"THEY"......Its not WE anymore

Also the not my fault claim......

Must be our (the fans) fault again then

Archived