IGNORED

Buying Portsmouth Tickets Online

Mr Ed

I'm trying to purchase FA Cup tickets one for myself plus two for fellow season ticket holders. The online system allows me to assign the two extra tickets to my mates client numbers but won't then allow me to purchase the three tickets. I thought I could buy on behalf of my mates so we can get seats together. Anyone know if I can do this online or does it have to be done via ticket office? Any advice appreciated.

Why cant i buy 4 tickets for portsmouth????

I have 4 ST numbers!!! But it says i have to do 1 at a time!!!

So now i will have to pay 4 booking fees and we cant sit next to each other!!!

:disapointed2se: :noexpression:

Just found the same problem. Can't risk booking separately because one is for my 11 year old son and may end up in different parts of the stand.

Bit frustrating because the queuing system on the phones is full.

What area did everyone search for seats in?!

I cant find a valid area :ranting:

I didn't get a chance to pick an area, I was just assigned a ticket.

I don't really care though TBH, cos it was all done in less than a minute and I didn't have to deal with the incompetent idiots in the ticket office! :)

• SC&T Board Members

Ditto, tried all sorts of row number and seat numbers and couldn't get beyond that point. Even tried no numbers, but same result.

Eventually got through on the phone and the girl said it should have accepted no numbers ... but (a) it didn't and (b) if that's the case, why didn't it say so! Was also trying to buy for more than one, so it sounds as though it would have scuppered me on that score even if I'd got beyond the seat selection screen.

Oh, and when cutting out part of the URL and refreshing the page to try to get back to an earlier one, it logged me in as someone else!! How secure is that!?

You have to click on the picture (logical? I don't think so), and that takes you to the list of ticket prices. But once you've carefully assigned all the tickets to the right ST holders, and proceed to checkout, it tells you that you're trying to buy too many.

Come on City, sort it out - the whole ticketing thing is an embarrassment.

After last night I don't fancy watching City's attempted assault on the F.A. Cup at Portsmouth at all, it could be a harrowing day if Pompey put out a reasonable team.

My festive away trip will be to Vicarage Road, though I'm not exactly bubbling over with enthusiasm about that prospect this morning either.

Ditto, tried all sorts of row number and seat numbers and couldn't get beyond that point. Even tried no numbers, but same result.

Eventually got through on the phone and the girl said it should have accepted no numbers ... but (a) it didn't and (b) if that's the case, why didn't it say so! Was also trying to buy for more than one, so it sounds as though it would have scuppered me on that score even if I'd got beyond the seat selection screen.

Oh, and when cutting out part of the URL and refreshing the page to try to get back to an earlier one, it logged me in as someone else!! How secure is that!?

I tried all sort of weird combinations...just came up with that stupid error message

Turns out we had to click on the picture that was on the overview screen and not the 'locate seats' page...can't believe i missed something so obvious :tumbleweed:

Just got 15 tickets no problem.

Thanks. Finally got through and booked the 3 I needed. Makes no sense that you can do it via the phone but not online. If I was being cynical I'd suggest it's because I believe the club get revenue from every call made to the 0871 number.

Thanks. Finally got through and booked the 3 I needed. Makes no sense that you can do it via the phone but not online. If I was being cynical I'd suggest it's because I believe the club get revenue from every call made to the 0871 number.

Just got 2 tickets. 1 hour 15 to get in the queue. 20 minutes queuing. Very slick once through to the operator, that was the good part.

Whatever is wrong with the online system?

Why oh why does this always happen??? i gave up on the interweb (just put my incompetence down to the confusion!)

tried the phoneline and spent 10 minutes constantly redialling after being told to call back later. Finally got through and joined the queue at No.20. Took about 15 minutes to finally spaek to someone, by which point i had almost fallen asleep,starved and died of boredom. When the girl finally picked up the phone, i was so shocked that i asked for 2 tickets for plymouth away! to which i was told that they do not go on sale for a couple of weeks!

Doofus.

Anyway, managed to secure mine, so happy days!

Very slick once through to the operator, that was the good part.

I didnt have such luck. Paid for my tickets and then asked for it to be left for collection as I work around the corner and she said "oh, sorry, I've charged you for the postage, and the tickets are going to the address of the first reference number you gave me"

Not a huge problem, but not happy about being charged for postage without being asked :disapointed2se:

Just got 2 tickets. 1 hour 15 to get in the queue. 20 minutes queuing. Very slick once through to the operator, that was the good part.

Whatever is wrong with the online system?

I was lucky got in the phone queue early so only had to wait a few minutes because I wasn't confident about the online system to book 2 tickets next to each other - I did ask the guy could I have done it online and he checked with his manager and they assured me it was possible but they weren't very clear about how to do it!!

No doubt most of you on here are not affected, but as I have only recently enterted the bus-pass age, I checked on the qualifying age for concessions at Pompey, and it is 60+.

Good 'ole BCFC won't allow senior concessions until you reach 65. Anyway for those, like me, who are looking for some good news when they have hit 60, should be able to save a few quid and get tickets at the seniors' rate for the trip to "one-song".

I didnt have such luck. Paid for my tickets and then asked for it to be left for collection as I work around the corner and she said "oh, sorry, I've charged you for the postage, and the tickets are going to the address of the first reference number you gave me"

Not a huge problem, but not happy about being charged for postage without being asked :disapointed2se:

I wanted mine posted but didnt ask! I wasnt charged for it. But at the end of the phonecall she told me theyd be posted to me today! :englandsmile4wf: good times

Archived