IGNORED

Lj Fit Again!

bcfcmike

Despite the actual results in the last 2 games.

I think they have actually proved that we are a better team without LJ. The midfield is actually strong and the wingers can actually play as wingers.

That said, 2 unamed players are suffering from colds and will be assesed tomorrow? is that an pre-emptive excuse for Skuse to be dropped? I'd have suspected it to be Trundle and Noble but since neither of them are deemed first team starting players at the moment, I doubt it would have been mentioned for them.

Johnson said something along the lines that although the "sniffles" don't sound too bad, it can sap energy along with 3 games in a week. That indicates that the players suffering from colds have played the last 2..........

Thats fine, we cant all be the same, i don't rate Noble, and i don't understand what he brings to the team !!!, i don't think LJ will play, he will be on the bench, he can deliver the ball better than anyone else, so if we need a goal, a set piece might be needed, but i hope it isnt.

I do agree that this season we just havnt got going, but we will buy in January, then watch us go, 2 wins and we are back in the hunt, lets hope it starts saturday

I just cant understand the use of having him on the bench! If he comes on with 20 minutes to go what is he going to do? Hope that we get a corner or a freekick? And although his delivery is good have we actually scored from a LJ corner or freekick this season??

Last season I rated LJ very highly and stuck up for him when people slated him! But this season he has gone backwords! And I find it very frustrating that he will most deffinately come strate back in to the squad and then as soon as Skuse makes a small error he will be back in! With Noble and Williams not even considered!! :disapointed2se: I hope I'm wrong!

Johnson said something along the lines that although the "sniffles" don't sound too bad, it can sap energy along with 3 games in a week. That indicates that the players suffering from colds have played the last 2..........

I think Brian Wilson is POSSIBLY one of the two, meaning a possible return for Orr

Well Guys i have just got back from sheffield and yes i'm sure you are all aware the little wee man was used???? And i swear the guy is getting worse....awful performance from him again today.......but what really gets me is that we still let him take most of the set pieces and everyone barr 1 went straight to the opposition......I'm confused i really am.....Come on gary i know he is your boy but he does not deserve that shirt :tumbleweed:

Well Guys i have just got back from sheffield and yes i'm sure you are all aware the little wee man was used???? And i swear the guy is getting worse....awful performance from him again today.......but what really gets me is that we still let him take most of the set pieces and everyone barr 1 went straight to the opposition......I'm confused i really am.....Come on gary i know he is your boy but he does not deserve that shirt :tumbleweed:

Strange how we took control in the second half after LJ came on, wasn't it?

But then I don't suppose that was anything to do with him though! :dunno:

I don't know if you were how I also was lee barely did anythingworth a mention

One decent cross and that was it that I can remember, apart from that it was just the usual wasted freekicks, giving away the ball needlessly and defensive passes. We did miss elliott in 2nd halfin midfield

All that said he will no doubt start next game with usual suspects unfairly dropped despite playing very well in his absence!

Matthew 13:13

:innocent06:

OK, from someone that was there, which I take it you weren't.

Unlike someone else on this thread, I wouldn't say LJ was awful, because he wasn't.

Some information for you.

LJ was involved quite a bit, and made several sideways and backwards passes, enabling us to keep possession.

LJ made one successful forward pass, a cross into the box that should have led to a goal.

LJ didn't make one single tackle or interception.

No comment, just the facts, make of it what you will.

Archived