IGNORED

So How Can We Improve Attendances?

Never to the dark side

well the East ENders claim to be the masters at "getting behind the team" however, it appears many of their supporters are so bothered about getting behind the team that they "sit in the pub" or don't wanna sit in another stand. I really respect the people who do sit in the East End week in week out, they are i think brilliant, but as for the people who say "i would come if they opened east end up properly so i can get behind the team" you are hypocrites, if a bomb hit the east end do u think all the people who sit in the east end would stop supporting city, i doubt it very much, theyd get behind the team from elsewhere because that is what being a supporter is all about

None of the 1200 have childen without season tickets?

well the East ENders claim to be the masters at "getting behind the team" however, it appears many of their supporters are so bothered about getting behind the team that they "sit in the pub" or don't wanna sit in another stand. I really respect the people who do sit in the East End week in week out, they are i think brilliant, but as for the people who say "i would come if they opened east end up properly so i can get behind the team" you are hypocrites, if a bomb hit the east end do u think all the people who sit in the east end would stop supporting city, i doubt it very much, theyd get behind the team from elsewhere because that is what being a supporter is all about

Your definition of "getting behind the team" and mine must differ Stucks as I have found sitting in a stand where the vast majority of support is silent and life less not enjoyable, couple this with the poor perfomances and attendances will drop , hence the question asked.

Can you also answer why you feel the need to hijack a thread that has asked a sensible question to call any one whos opinion differs from yours a hypocrite ?

true but then why didnt they get a season ticket at the start of the season?

if it is because of the cost then (its pretty cheap to sit in the eastend) BUT that is a different issue and i repsect people my not be able to afford it.

There must be so very few proper supporters who are in this situation

what if you have to work every other saturday or have other reasons for not committing to buying a season ticket?

why prevent non-season ticket holding fans from going in the eastend?

Is there something wrong with them?

Is the membership scheme not reliable?

Archived