IGNORED

We Should Sign Robbie Savage

Guest wheres your caravan??

Guest wheres your caravan??

Our current midfield is far too lightweight. Savage would add bite and experience aswell as quality.

I would be delighted if we signed him.

Bloody hell!

Savage was on Sky recently saying that his 'legs have gone' which is why he can't get a game for Derby. The Savage of 15 years ago would have been a brilliant signing but now he'd simply be an embarressment.

When he and Neil Lennon were young lads playing for Crewe I remember them playing at AG many years ago. I don't remember the score but they were both fantastic and ran the midfield that day. Both went ot to have very successfull careers. Both class players in thier day.

Bloody hell!

Savage was on Sky recently saying that his 'legs have gone' which is why he can't get a game for Derby. The Savage of 15 years ago would have been a brilliant signing but now he'd simply be an embarressment.

When he and Neil Lennon were young lads playing for Crewe I remember them playing at AG many years ago. I don't remember the score but they were both fantastic and ran the midfield that day. Both went ot to have very successfull careers. Both class players in thier day.

We beat them, scoring 3.

Our current midfield is far too lightweight. Savage would add bite and experience aswell as quality.

Totally agree 50% of our central midfield is way to lightweight, don't even challenge for the ball etc etc, but i think RS is far past it now, would of loved him in there 10 years ago though :bruce_h4h:

i would too, just a minute before the happy clappers start

we need a leader in the dressing room someone who is willing to bruise a few egos say what he thinks without a punch up starting. As for his legs gone, maybe, but we don't expect roy keane in his prime and scotty and brooks still on the payroll arent they.

any talk of a named signing and its bottled, by the fans, other players and management, remmember eastwood or phillips "lets not sign him he wont play 3 games" "his knees gone" "he cant cut it in this division" well proved a lot of people wrong on this forum didnt he!!!!!

we need an enforcer with bottle, lets sign him! (on a pay as you play basis mind!)

i would too, just a minute before the happy clappers start

we need a leader in the dressing room someone who is willing to bruise a few egos say what he thinks without a punch up starting. As for his legs gone, maybe, but we don't expect roy keane in his prime and scotty and brooks still on the payroll arent they.

any talk of a named signing and its bottled, by the fans, other players and management, remmember eastwood or phillips "lets not sign him he wont play 3 games" "his knees gone" "he cant cut it in this division" well proved a lot of people wrong on this forum didnt he!!!!!

we need an enforcer with bottle, lets sign him! (on a pay as you play basis mind!)

We looked at Phillips and his wage demands were to high. Still lets not worry about facts eh!

As for Savage, he couldn't cut in in this league with Derby, what do people see in him with this knowledge? They see a name, think "oh he must be good, lets sign him". I'd rather see us use a youngster than signing an aging ####### like him, especially knowing that he's admitted he's not up for it, and as we saw earlier in the season, cant cut it in this league.

But of course, feel free to brand anyone that doesn't share your blinkered view "happy clappers".

Guest DR DICKNOSE
He had to go on loan to Brighton! And they didn't even want to extend the loan so he has failed at league one. He could be alright every now and then but by far not enough, besides he gets booed everywhere he goes which could get annoying.

Rather have a Prem loanee any day.

id rather resign bas savage than have that tw** playing for us.

I'd much prefer to see Dean Whitehead from Sunderland. Quality all action midfielder who gets forward as well.

Always fought he'd be a quality signing for us as i reckon even though he plays more often than not sunderland would let him go for a reasonable price, doubt he'd agree to come here in current form though

Archived