IGNORED

Anyone Got

tropicalsurfer

anything positive to say?

This forum is so full of negativity. When it starts going wrong people blame anyone.

Basso is being blamed. People saying he is drama queen. He has kept us in so many matches.

Johnson - The best manager we have had a long time, but lets all start shooting him down.

Let's just try and get behind our team instead of the constant slating. Please ?

This forum is so full of negativity. When it starts going wrong people blame anyone.

Basso is being blamed. People saying he is drama queen. He has kept us in so many matches.

Johnson - The best manager we have had a long time, but lets all start shooting him down.

Let's just try and get behind our team instead of the constant slating. Please ?

you gotta love it. yep lets just blindly sit quiet like good lads and lasses cus everything is going so well. youv'e got to wake up dude, we are going down with the way we are playing. ask yourself these questions;

1) where has our much lorded team spirit gone e.g. the mother in the goal defending, togetherness on the park, never say die attitude (we have scored the first goal in two games and lost in recent weeks)?

2) do you think that there is absolutely no truth whatsoever in the dressing room unrest stories?

3) this isnt a few weeks and a little blip this has been going on since feb/march. do you think a side which is heading in the right direction can have a bad YEAR????

4) why has the manager himself come out and said he doesnt know where the next win is coming from??

i thought considering the cr@p performance on saturday the fans stayed behind the team quite well i didnt even hear any boos at full time. people go to the games with an open mind hoping to see an upturn but it isnt coming and i think they have a right to air their concerns. people go and pay 400 sheets for a ST because they care about the club and have a right to moan when they see us underperform. sticking your head in the sand wont work. this group of players arent going to get us out of trouble and the relegation scrap we appear to be heading for unless GJ can do the business in jan.

yeah, just like the ashton gate pitch on a matchday lately..........

Its just normal football fan behaviour. You win, everythings great, you lose it's bad ... have bad run its the end of the world as we know it (& I feel fine).

If England had just won the World Cup would Hoddle have got sacked for his wacky karma views..... no.

When we got promoted I said to myself that I wasnt going to want anything but survival for the first two seasons. After that I hoped we could progress slowly into a team that is always in the mixer (like a Wolves for example). So at the moment I am not panicking whatsoever. We are a fair distance away from relegation and there seems to be at least 4-5 teams that are worse than us in this league.

If we are right down there in February and havent added quality in the transfer window then I will start to worry but not at the moment. If we had finished 18th last season then this board would have a completely different feel to it.

I am often left feeling embarrassed at certain fans remarks at the moment, especially if it then needs Johnson to come out on the back of the Post defending his job. Everyone should have more respect for the man who has transformed this club.

When we got promoted I said to myself that I wasnt going to want anything but survival for the first two seasons. After that I hoped we could progress slowly into a team that is always in the mixer (like a Wolves for example). So at the moment I am not panicking whatsoever. We are a fair distance away from relegation and there seems to be at least 4-5 teams that are worse than us in this league.

If we are right down there in February and havent added quality in the transfer window then I will start to worry but not at the moment. If we had finished 18th last season then this board would have a completely different feel to it.

I am often left feeling embarrassed at certain fans remarks at the moment, especially if it then needs Johnson to come out on the back of the Post defending his job. Everyone should have more respect for the man who has transformed this club.

you wont find many advocating that GJ loses his job. people are very worried about 8 wins in 35 league games though!!! that is relegation form, that is why there is the current fuss.

Poistive things to say.....hmmmm......Its not that easy to be upbeat when City are 18th in the league, struggling to score goals or win a game. This barren spell is getting worrying and the magic 50 points looks a long way at the moment.

But on a posituve note - City are not in the relgation zone.

It never ceases to amaze me how any criticism of his holiness Gary Johnson is met with this attitude that due to what he did in the past he is beyond any criticism in the future.He is paid a great deal of money, a lot of which is provided by the supporters and being accountable for the team and accepting praise and criticism is the reason he is paid so well and wanted the Manager's job.

And by the way if he has added no quality or got rid of more quality eg Carle and we are down there in February, I wouldn't worry at all because it will be all over and we will back in League 1.And Sir Gary would have survived one season longer than John Ward did.

It never ceases to amaze me how any criticism of his holiness Gary Johnson is met with this attitude that due to what he did in the past he is beyond any criticism in the future.He is paid a great deal of money, a lot of which is provided by the supporters and being accountable for the team and accepting praise and criticism is the reason he is paid so well and wanted the Manager's job.

And by the way if he has added no quality or got rid of more quality eg Carle and we are down there in February, I wouldn't worry at all because it will be all over and we will back in League 1.And Sir Gary would have survived one season longer than John Ward did.

Don't think he is saying that mate.

It always surprises me why people expect us to always suceed and show no faith when things hit a rough patch. I'd love to know your fail safe alternative to Johnson.

Is it really that hard to show a bit of faith?

Archived