IGNORED

Match Thread

stroudy

hopefully (this sounds bad) John may pick up a knock in the first few minutes, enough to get subbed

on comes Trundle to steal the show :innocent06::englandsmile4wf:

You are really bright aren't you. 1 you wishing a City player to get injured and secondly you think Trundle would come on for John while Adebola is on the bench.

hopefully (this sounds bad) John may pick up a knock in the first few minutes, enough to get subbed

on comes Trundle to steal the show :innocent06::englandsmile4wf:

What a absolute stupid and insane comment to make. Why would you hope that another human being gets hurt? John links up well with Maynard but people don't seem to see that.

Sproule being a menace Maynard looking hot on goal whats going on here?? Keep it up City another goal before half time would be fantastic!!

Yea Sproule playing well today. Seems to have hit a bit of form the last few games. Maynard seems to be coming good too, maybe just needed a bit of time to adjust to Championship football

Try "Match live centre" to the left. Their you can choose City commentary from Watford.

That isn't working for me, so may be only outside the UK, though I'm on my pc at the mother in laws in Wales, so maybe it is something to do with being in the third world!

Sproule being a menace Maynard looking hot on goal whats going on here?? Keep it up City another goal before half time would be fantastic!!

Maynard scored after 23 sec. Remember Murray scoring against Millwall at AG not very long ago after 16 sec. Russell set him up.

Still that wasen't our quickest score ever. Can't remember when that was though. Anyone??

2-0 2-0 ttttttttwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo nnnnnniiiiiiiillllllllllllll

Interesting to hear that GJ was up in the stands watching the game. Maybe he will get a better view of the game from there? Lets hope he fires the team into scoring a few more goals 2nd half! Its well overdue!

Sky Sports said he was up in a stand to see how the ebb and flow of the side was running and the channels the side was using.

The commentator shouted out across to Johnson to ask who scored the 2nd!

Maynard scored after 23 sec. Remember Murray scoring against Millwall at AG not very long ago after 16 sec. Russell set him up.

Still that wasen't our quickest score ever. Can't remember when that was though. Anyone??

2-0 2-0 ttttttttwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo nnnnnniiiiiiiillllllllllllll

I am old enough to remember Ken Wimshurst scoring in 13 seconds once

Bristol City just have the edge. Key player: Lee Johnson

What do SportingLife know eh!!

exactly.........christ these stupid firms, it's obvious for all that it should be the bloke who's scored 2 goals in 45mins!

ahh, just looked at the website, too be fair, it's about that previous 10mins, not the whole first half, Sorry my mistake

Archived