IGNORED

Forest Three Nil Down To Donny At Half Time..

bristolcitysweden

true!

but i want city to start thinking of catching those above them than having to worry about those below

as it gives you a different mentality for chasing the play offs than doom and gloom of the drop.

10 points from relegation, 9 from promotion.

The only way is up!

Funny thing is I was going to post that Chris Porter of Motherwell (a player we had been closely tracking till about a week ago) had just signed a pre-contract agreement with Forest (on the 23rd), with the potential of a money move this window.

They might have beat us to his signature, but looks like the lad now has to hope the new guy fancies him!

ACTUALLY...

Just text my mate about Calderwood getting the boot and Porter making a balls up and he's informed me that Porte has not signed, just was talking to Forest.

Maybe we'll still be interested...

Funny thing is I was going to post that Chris Porter of Motherwell (a player we had been closely tracking till about a week ago) had just signed a pre-contract agreement with Forest (on the 23rd), with the potential of a money move this window.

They might have beat us to his signature, but looks like the lad now has to hope the new guy fancies him!

ACTUALLY...

Just text my mate about Calderwood getting the boot and Porter making a balls up and he's informed me that Porte has not signed, just was talking to Forest.

Maybe we'll still be interested...

I didnt think you could sign a pre contract til the 1st of Jan?

I didnt think you could sign a pre contract til the 1st of Jan?

Yeah, I think this is were I/my friend got confused, although on certain occasions (such as Ian Black; SEE HERE) in Scotland at least you seemingly can sign prior to January (don't ask me how...).

Porter certainly was in talks with them though, but I imagine that is all out the window now...

We have asked Motherwell to keep us informed of Porter's status (i.e. is he availalbe for transfer) this January, that much is true.

He is out of contract in the summer and being that Porter is on roughly 6k a week and paid directly by the chairman, not the club, he is too expensive for them right now.

The chairman's airline (Zoom) recently folded too, so he's looking to cut costs.

Archived