IGNORED

leeds

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

do you think that we will be playing leeds united next season, i think that leed will get relagated, this season, and i think we will be playing them next year :Confused13:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Quality, a sensible gashead witht hte funniest picture comment I've seen!

Leeds are nearly finished if they come down, at least in terms of being a force in English football for the next decade.

Although they do have a crop of youngsters about to come through on par with the Giggs, beckham ect emergance for Man U

As Alan green asked on Radio 5, the question is surely who would want the job?

Some callers suggested Ronnie Moore, Rotherham and Dario Gradi, Crewe have both overachieved with their clubs and it would be natural for a Prem club to go for them. Prem experience is not essential as Peter Reid has proved.

PS, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Peter Reid score the two goals that sent us to our first defeat in Div 1, Sept '76 Man C 2 City 0?

Guest SouthWestern

I heard Strachan may be offered the job, but i really cant see him or anyone else taking it. Leeds are doomed and should of never got rid of Reid, a decent, sensible manager, used to working to a tight budget and willing to stick it out.

How can they possibly blame Reid? even some of the players admitted today that it was the players who had been underperforming and Reid should of stayed.

anyway to answer the question. no, cos Leeds will be thrown out the league.

Archived