IGNORED

By This Saturday We Will All Know!

Sampson City Reds

With us playing Pompey in the FA CUP this saturday if he hasnt gone by then we all should know if Marv is of to Pompey our not because they will not want him cup tied which means we will not be able to play him against them.

So come this saturday we will all know were Marvin will be by the end of January!!

Johnson has already denied the 'Elliot to Pompey' rumour. There's nothing in it apparently.

Guest RobbieTurner
Johnson has alreday denied the 'Elliot to Pompey' rumour. There's nothing in it apparently.

I hope you're right Robbo cause Marvin was back to his magnificent best against Palace....we're going to need a lot more displays like that to make a challenge for the top 6...!

someone who ists by me claimed Nugent would come our way as part of the deal... I BLOODY HOPE NOT, don't need a striker, and we certinly don't need a crap one :)

Wow, easy there Tiger.

I just told you the rumour i was texted earlier in the day. I never said it was true.

someone who ists by me claimed Nugent would come our way as part of the deal... I BLOODY HOPE NOT, don't need a striker, and we certinly don't need a crap one :)

I heard that too, and when I was told the source of this information I was far less sceptical about it.

However with Stern and Styvar bolstering the front line perhaps things have moved on.

I'd rather have the now resurgent Marv. than Nugent anyway.

With us playing Pompey in the FA CUP this saturday if he hasnt gone by then we all should know if Marv is of to Pompey our not because they will not want him cup tied which means we will not be able to play him against them.

So come this saturday we will all know were Marvin will be by the end of January!!

unless of course he signs for somebody other than Portsmouth :whistle2:

Without wishing to be unpopular, I'd swap Marv for David Nugent in a heartbeat.

He's a proven championship striker is he not?

He needs service surely? Stick with what we got and strengthen defence and cover midfield with maybe a quality addition in the mid, ivan is proabably a liability.

Archived