IGNORED

Colin/carle

Riaz

Or McIndoe coming out to brag and boast of your victory, to get our players' attention (he hadn't really got any of our players attention for 90 minutes on the pitch given his ineffectual performance), before getting (rightfully) a damned good hiding.

Swings. Roundabouts and all that jazz.

Hypocrisy, wonderful, innit?

It was four on to one, which was about right for a team full of aggressive bullies. Clearly that delightful nutmeg McIndoe produced on Carle really got his goat. Oh how we cheered at that 'ineffectual' piece of play!

Or McIndoe coming out to brag and boast of your victory, to get our players' attention (he hadn't really got any of our players attention for 90 minutes on the pitch given his ineffectual performance), before getting (rightfully) a damned good hiding.

Swings. Roundabouts and all that jazz.

Hypocrisy, wonderful, innit?

Yep, he certainly didn't have Carle's attention when he megged him.

I think you'll find the disagreement started with an elbow from Carle, not surprising he's learning to be a dirty s**t at palace really.

Yep, he certainly didn't have Carle's attention when he megged him.

I think you'll find the disagreement started with an elbow from Carle, not surprising he's learning to be a dirty s**t at palace really.

to be fair, he was the same at City, but then people understandable didn't mind as it was our player, I recall warnock going apesh!t after the play off first leg as he felt Carle should have been sent off for us due to a horrible taclke.

people didn't mind it then though

to be fair, he was the same at City, but then people understandable didn't mind as it was our player, I recall warnock going apesh!t after the play off first leg as he felt Carle should have been sent off for us due to a horrible taclke.

people didn't mind it then though

Making a bad tackle because he got the timing wrong is very different to throwing elbows and he never did the latter here. Look at Colin ######'s comments about talking to him at half time.

Guest RobbieTurner
But were others happy that he was here? :whistle2:

Well obviously McIndoe wasn't for one reason or another - yeah don't worry we've already been warned off of putting on here what their 'previous' was all about, but how about mini me.....cant imagine he was happy that daddy had a potential replacement for him ?

Come on Madger - spill the beans..... :worship2:

To put it simply would warnock or a palace representative have ever gone out to Australia to look at Nick Carle and how he played?

I don't think so. Therefore Colin signed Nick Carle based on his appearences for this football club - Colin must've thought that Carle was worth

using £ 1 mil on based on how he played in his games with us. To then say that Carle was playing like he was here makes no sense - is Colin

saying that he used £1 mil pounds on potential to adapt to the "Warnock mentality" ?

It's obviously another dig at us but coming from Colin it is nout to expect.

Archived