IGNORED

To Everyone Connected To Bcfc

RED4LIFE

As we are at the end of another year, I thought I would offer my thanks to everyone connected to the club, for what has been a very good one, with more highs than lows for once.

A big thanks go to Gary Johnson, Keith Millen, all the back-room staff and all the players for putting in their effort over the year, and taking us to within 90 minutes of the Premier League and our first visit to the new Wembley.

Extra special thanks go to Steve Lansdown, Colin Sexstone and the rest of the board, for a number of things, but not least supporting GJ this last year. We also must not forget opening the East End permanently, the new training ground and the new stadium.

I would like to thank the stewards and all the match-day staff for making a day at AG go by relatively hassle-free, and to Dave Lloyd for bringing better entertainment, and for letting us know whats going on a bit more than usual.

And lastly, but not least, I would like to thank the fans, as none of what we have achieved these last 12 months would have been remotely possible without us. I for one will never forget the atmosphere in the play-off semi against Palace for as long as I live, and I still feel we played a massive part in our win that night. To see our fans still singing and laughing on the way home after the disappointment of losing to Hull was also something that made me proud. Also a special thanks to the 3 Lions/Forza-East End lads for making the atmosphere a lot better than it has been for many years.

I'm sorry if there is someone I have missed, but everyone connected to the club has made this year a bit more special than the last few and helped raise the profile of our club that much higher, so a big congratulations to all. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I wish you all a happy New Year and here's to a successful 2009.

this year has shown was football really is

the ups and downs, like a rollercoaster

Noble scoring in the 94th minute at palace

to Ben Watson stepping up to the spot and if he scores Palace will be 2-0 up

to Steve Brooker scoring in the 89th minute at Blackpool

to Getting hammered 4-1 at the gate by Reading

great year all round, here's to 09

Archived