IGNORED

Mirnes Sisic

lukebcfc

Didn't see one dive from him.

What I did see was a genuine two footed player with great skill.

Good header of the ball too.

Granted, it's only youtube and bound to show the best bits, but he looks as if he could be a cut above mid table championship to me.

Point I'd make is that the defending in every one of those clips is about a tenth as good as Championship level. He looked interesting though.

Granted this is only the Greek League but this guy looks like he has the baility to beat players with skill not just speed. (somehting sproule has not got)

Also looks like he has a decent right foot and a fair left peg too!

OK only youtube but good to see us gettting guys with champions league experience on trial!

Agreed, he won't get away with some of the stuff he was doing in the Championship and he'd get closed down a lot quicker.

But he's got international experience and looked well worth a trial - nothing to lose for the club.

Yep, I'm a big fan of trials. I don't see why the club don't have a dozen trialists every summer because it costs bugger all and you may uncover a gem.

Just watched him on youtube. Don't like him, Goes down to easly, He would make a good actor. Soon make up a reputation in the Championship as a diver.

Just watch the second part of the film Mirnes Sisic

I thought he looked good.....he went down easy a couple of times in that video but there were a few occasions when i thought he could go down and he didnt.

How well he would cope with the CCC i am not sure but i hope he is being looked at and given a trial!!!!

wow! looked really good. although the GK in every clip makes phillips look class

worth a punt quite clearly! get him in GJ :)

Agreed; very impressive.

The standard of football (and crowds) looked pretty low, but he can run with the ball and delivered some great crosses/passes in those clips.

Is this still on? Does anybody know, as it seems to have gone quiet

Not sure anything was announced by the club, but interesting that we've signed one Slovak and now are linked with a Slovenian!

Think it's a case of 'Go East' from the Jonhson Brothers!

Very impressed,thought it was Ronaldo on a few occasions!!! Now obviously the standard is ot that of the Championship,but he obviously has bags of ability to go with a decent turn of pace.Did not pick up on that much diving,but did notice that he did not go down when he could of.So the boy has abilityand it would be upto our coaches to make him into a Championship or higher player! Looked like a possible fans favourtite.

Just an aside here ........ the Styvar thing went very quiet for around 2 weeks before he signed ........

the Sisic ones now been a similar length of time ...........

we also seem to announce our new players late on a Friday ,

now with Trunds moving away (for a while), you think we could be in for a nice surprise later today with another announcement ??

:fingerscrossed:

sorry if this has already been mentioned have been on holiday!!

what do you think anybody heard anything else??

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_4684914,00.html

Don't think anything will happen re his trial, afterall it ended a couple of weeks ago and no more news since then, would have thought that GJ would have signed him by now if he was going to and no other clubs seem to be very interested.

Guest RobbieTurner
Don't think anything will happen re his trial, afterall it ended a couple of weeks ago and no more news since then, would have thought that GJ would have signed him by now if he was going to and no other clubs seem to be very interested.

And its triggered the resurrgence of Ivan Sproule as well.

Would think this one is dead.

Very impressed,thought it was Ronaldo on a few occasions!!! Now obviously the standard is ot that of the Championship,but he obviously has bags of ability to go with a decent turn of pace.Did not pick up on that much diving,but did notice that he did not go down when he could of.So the boy has abilityand it would be upto our coaches to make him into a Championship or higher player! Looked like a possible fans favourtite.

You ought to see the Olimpiakos message boards - he's regarded as crap by many, at best back up to what they have, and apparently has a terrible attitude.

One seemed to welcome the chance to offload 'the s**t' (their words not mine)!

Anyone know what a Malakia is? - they called him that as well...

You ought to see the Olimpiakos message boards - he's regarded as crap by many, at best back up to what they have, and apparently has a terrible attitude.

Given thats true why don't we do our homework before we take on these trialists?

Like most forums then.

To be fair, most of the comments I've seen are from way way back.

I wouldn't base a players potential or performance on what a huge minority of fans on a forum say.

Hard to argue with that! - a bit concerned about the attitude comments though..

I seem to remember Millwall fans saying pretty much the same thing about a certain Marvin Elliott

Archived