IGNORED

Mirnes Sisic

lukebcfc

I seem to remember Millwall fans saying pretty much the same thing about a certain Marvin Elliott

Not true. Most Millwall fans were gutted to see Marvin go - typical comment from a Millwall fan at that time....

Marvin became a target for the 'booboys' after David Livermore their previous target, departed for Hull via Elland Rd. I for one will be sorry to see him go as he is still a young player and has a bright future although IMO the 'Premier League' may be a step too far but after a settling in period i think he'll do a good job for you in the 'Championship'. He's a battling midfielder with a great engine and will prove a good investment for City. If i had to level any criticism at all at him it would be for his lack of goals but if you know that from the off you won't expect too much, cheers Marv and good luck.

Don't think anything will happen re his trial, afterall it ended a couple of weeks ago and no more news since then, would have thought that GJ would have signed him by now if he was going to and no other clubs seem to be very interested.

Meanwhile, Johnson will not be following up his interest in Portuguese defender Vitor Vinha.

Invited to Ashton Gate along with several other trialists last week, the 22-year-old centre-back has returned to his native country without having played a single game for the Championship outfit.

A club spokesman confirmed: "Gary has been looking at a number of trialists but has decided not to proceed with any of them."

Evil Pest

Archived