IGNORED

Squad Could Be Interesting Reading Today

terjon

I think todays squad could be really interesting,

I would of thought any player potentally on there way out will be left out of the squad today so they won't be cup tied for their new club,

I will guess Trundle not in squad, I hope he is in the city squad,

Others left out, I guess,

Noble

Maccindoe ( I hear) another mistery injury!

Who else do you you think may be left out to be moved on,

any thought guys?

• Noble, he didn't mention a potential move last week and I'm sure he would of in the conversation we had.
  • Trundle, don't get me wrong, I love the bloke to bits, but we need him off the wage bill.
  • McIndoe, if the rumours are true then thats an interesting one
  • We already know Brookers out of the door
  • The only other interesting one will be Marvin!!!!!

they will only not be picked if they go to team that has a realistic chance of winning the cup and quite frankly there are only 6 or 7 clubs who can do that and they have better quality players than any city player.

i couldn't agree with you more in what your saying there. and one more thing to reply to badger8's post, why do we need Trundle off the wage bill???

i couldn't agree with you more in what your saying there. and one more thing to reply to badger8's post, why do we need Trundle off the wage bill???

Because he's on like £10k (near that mark anyway) a week and doing nothing. Now we've signed Styver, whats the point in keeping him? What does Trundle honestly bring to the squad? Cus its certainly not goals, and for £10k a week in a club thats losing money, its not worth it for a cruyff turn every other month IMO.

Because he's on like £10k (near that mark anyway) a week and doing nothing. Now we've signed Styver, whats the point in keeping him? What does Trundle honestly bring to the squad? Cus its certainly not goals, and for £10k a week in a club thats losing money, its not worth it for a cruyff turn every other month IMO.

there's rumours about what wage he is on but no one knows for certain what that figure is, id say he is more likely to be on about 8, but thats just my opinion, and as for people off the wage bill, I'm sorry but noble??? murray??? brooker??? williams??? what have any of these 4 done this season to merit the wages they are taking home and the difference between those 4 and trundle is when we see trunds start to warm up the whole ground gets a lift , and with enough time on the pitch you can almost guarantee he will make one or two chances for others and get the crowd going. don't get me wrong i love murray but honestly , he doesn't exactly scare other teams anymore does he, and i really admire Noble but the bloke just doesn't get a chance.

I Knew Trundle would be left out today. Maybe I am reading to much into that........

Maynard ????? out 2, We are not doing a Nick Carle and selling on for profit, are we ?????????

Mccindoe????????????? not sure about this one either??

Maybe they are all injured, :blush:

I Knew Trundle would be left out today. Maybe I am reading to much into that........

Maynard ????? out 2, We are not doing a Nick Carle and selling on for profit, are we ?????????

Mccindoe????????????? not sure about this one either??

Maybe they are all injured, :blush:

According to GJ on radio Maynard felt his calf in training on Thursday - didn't want to risk it in cup game today - would agree with that, far more important that he is fit for the league matches

As for Macca ..... think it more likely a post-Carle injury rather than him on his way. Just my opinion like ....

According to GJ on radio Maynard felt his calf in training on Thursday - didn't want to risk it in cup game today - would agree with that, far more important that he is fit for the league matches

As for Macca ..... think it more likely a post-Carle injury rather than him on his way. Just my opinion like ....

I know for a fact, macca definately broke his handbag last saturday.

Archived