IGNORED

City V Portsmouth Match Thread

Ray White

Why not Tommy, I'd take a draw and have another go at them at the Gate with a few of our missing players back.

Agreed.

A draw against the holders would be a good result and by the time we play them again they could be minus a few more players.

Bristol City: Basso; Orr, Carey, McCombe, Fontaine; Skuse, Johnson, Elliott; Sproule, John, Styvar. Subs: McAllister, Noble, Williams, Akinde, Henderson, Adebola.

Portsmouth without Defoe, Glen Johnson, Richard Hughes, Younes Kaboul and Papa Bouba Diop.

I have a good feeling about this one, I'm sure we can manage a draw, come on u reds!!!

Anybody know who is playing right wing and where Styvar is playing?

I worry about the future for Myrie Williams, Artus etc!

Is the entire youth / reserves side ill and or injured or does Johnson not rate them to the extent that he won't even give them a place on the bench!?

Wouldn't be suprised to see a whole bunch of kids being released this summer! What message does not naming a seventh sub send out to young players? Is Gary allergic to anyone under 20 years old?

mystifying!

Oh Well!

Come On You Reds!

Anybody know who is playing right wing and where Styvar is playing?

Styvar on the left of a three-man attack...though the commentators are saying it's more a 451 we're playing. I guess that makes him left wing-come-forward.

It seems we've been putting forward a good account of ourselves but coming under a little bit of pressure now.

COME ON LADS!

I worry about the future for Myrie Williams, Artus etc!

Is the entire youth / reserves side ill and or injured or does Johnson not rate them to the extent that he won't even give them a place on the bench!?

Wouldn't be suprised to see a whole bunch of kids being released this summer! What message does not naming a seventh sub send out to young players? Is Gary allergic to anyone under 20 years old?

mystifying!

Oh Well!

Come On You Reds!

The grass is always greener at the other side of the fence..

The pity is that we always have been able to buy average players to an overprice..

Prefer to concentrate on the league.

Let's beat them tonight : )

The league will happen anyway and City will probably finish about mid table.

The F.A. Cup is still a massive competition and I want City to be in it as long as possible.

I'd take a thumping City victory over a replay, obviously. ;)

Archived