IGNORED

Itv Highlights

big p

After all those FA cup games were postponed id of thought we would of had a little more airtime on the highlights show,considering we are playing the holders of the bloody thing.What did we have ,a minute at the most and that was at an obscure camera angle.Bring back the BBC.

Is there anywhere I can watch the highlights of yesterdays game

After all those FA cup games were postponed id of thought we would of had a little more airtime on the highlights show,considering we are playing the holders of the bloody thing.What did we have ,a minute at the most and that was at an obscure camera angle.Bring back the BBC.

Agree it was very poor the majority of time was spent wittering on about Portsmouth's problems. I have to say far play to Warnock as he was the only one out of the three to say we actually played well.

In reality there cant be much more than a minute of "highlights" as there was very little penalty box action

what was the camera angle all about aswell? did they give a steadycam to steward?

Guest MaloneFM

That ITV Sport eh? What a contradiction in terms. World Cup Rugby, the lad Wilkinson boots the egg over the sticks and wins the game fior old Blighty, ITV immediatley charge everyone sky high prices for the footage. Which is why you hardly ever see it.

The Premier League? Rubbish. That Gabby Yorath painted up like a streetwalker. John Barnes? Bob Wilson? The personality of a B&Q shed. Big mental Ron Atkinson. Early doors? What? The European cup? Champions League my arse-watch it on Sky multiscreen. Formula 1? Hang on, ad break, sorry you missed the crash and everything. Did you know that ITV actually had coverage of the 1966 world cup final while the BBC were broadcasting theirs with sir Kennenth Wolstenholme? Why has no one ever seen it? It rhymes with 'light'.

The last time ITV did anything worth mentioning was when me and Hugh Johns did the local football malarky on a sunday.

That ITV Sport eh? What a contradiction in terms. World Cup Rugby, the lad Wilkinson boots the egg over the sticks and wins the game fior old Blighty, ITV immediatley charge everyone sky high prices for the footage. Which is why you hardly ever see it.

The Premier League? Rubbish. That Gabby Yorath painted up like a streetwalker. John Barnes? Bob Wilson? The personality of a B&Q shed. Big mental Ron Atkinson. Early doors? What? The European cup? Champions League my arse-watch it on Sky multiscreen. Formula 1? Hang on, ad break, sorry you missed the crash and everything. Did you know that ITV actually had coverage of the 1966 world cup final while the BBC were broadcasting theirs with sir Kennenth Wolstenholme? Why has no one ever seen it? It rhymes with 'light'.

The last time ITV did anything worth mentioning was when me and Hugh Johns did the local football malarky on a sunday.

Bring back the wobbly captions!

Guest wheres your caravan??

ITV is a joke poor tv listings and for them to give us only a min or so i thought was discusting

###### joke that channle

All England matches, Premier League Highlights and Fa Cup games and highlights should be on the BBC. It just is not the same on ITV. Reminds me of there attempt at doing MOTD, Absolute shite.

...apart from the Championship programme on Sundays. Not absolutely brilliant, but if it wasn't for that, coverage of the Championship would be limited to Sky.

At least next season the BBC have the rights to the football league which will mean a highlights show on there with live games too I believe

At least next season the BBC have the rights to the football league which will mean a highlights show on there with live games too I believe

I think you will find they have got about 8 :disapointed2se: live games throughout the whole season, so we probably wont get a look in.. Also i think ITV have got the premier from next season.

Alan Hansen etc look like they will be redundant.

I do not know why anyone is surprised? ITV is really really poor and always has been.

I hate the FA Cup these days anyway how long has it had a sponser in front of it? I always used to think it was sacred? Only the league cup got sponsored? I imagine it has been like this for a while now but I don't remember ever hear the sponsers name mentioned at every opportunity by the commentator today in the Gilingham match "This E.O.N FA Cup match is gripping" "Such and Such is the E.O.N Man of the Match" etc.

Maybe I had read to much of "modern football is rubbish" book to much. http://www.modernfootballisrubbish.com/

i just cant stand the fxckin adverts !

same with films on channel 4, itv or 5

adverts in films !?

who bloody does that

u may as well be talking to a mate and pause for 2 minutes when you're talking

Its annoying but would you rather pay an additional tv lisence fee?

Archived