IGNORED

Some " City Fans " Really Don't Help The Situation

Maesknoll Red

This post is gloryfying antisocial behavior and has nothing to do with football or football support.

Let me get this straight, these scrotes that deface trains are bigger fans than those who don't? Are you mad???

These skinny little scrotes, bedecked in burberry who cant take their drink, feel the need to adopt a pack mentality and bravely attack trains, are little casual wannabees who give our club a bad name.

If they are more passionate than me about city purely because they fuel up on stella then mindlessly smash property, then Id rather not be a city fan.

Excellent post GB!! Excellent and agree with everything in it...

I was down at Swindon about a year or two ago and they were playing Rovers so we thought we might watch the game

and for once side with an enemy as they faced our biggest enemies.

(We were going to see City at home that day but tickets had sold out so went to Swindon)

We were in the pub enjoying a drink when one of our group decided he needed to go the gents.

He went to join the queue, was in quickly and returned shortly after as he was appauled by what he saw.

Since both Swindon and Rovers fans were allowed in this pub, the gents was a tad packed.

Now our guy waited in the queue sensibly and kept a low profile - he didnt bother anyone or act irresponsibly

and so he was in and out of the gents relatively quickly.

The Rovers fans on the other hand...

Because they could not wait in an orderly fashion they decided to p!ss all over the toilet floor,

walls and even the entry into the gents, needless to say these toilets would be out of action

for quite some time.

I have always thought to myself after that experience that city fans would never act in an irresponsible way

similar to this

I understand that people want to sing and dance about their team, or bang on the stand

I would be myself if I could but when you take it to instances of wrecking the toilets of

a train or a pub, then that is not what being a fan is all about. Passion yes by all means

make some noise for this club but wrecking toilets, or causing needless damages - no.

I never said it was ok to intimidate anyone but a bunch of drunk football fans intimidating a woman whos just doing her job is messed up. i think of it in terms of "what if it was my gf?!" and come to the conclusion if I saw a city fan intimidating my gf when she was working I'd put him on his ***.

What if it was your dad?

To me the gender really doesn't change much. I've had blokes try to intimidate me at work and it's not pleasant - to put it bluntly it ruins your day

What if it was your dad?

To me the gender really doesn't change much. I've had blokes try to intimidate me at work and it's not pleasant - to put it bluntly it ruins your day

and have I once said it was ok to do it to a guy? no

Why are you looking to start a pointless argument with me?

and have I once said it was ok to do it to a guy? no

I asked for reassurances about whether you thought it was OK to do it to a guy (oo-eer). You didn't answer it with your follow up post so posted the same point of view in a slightly different way.

Why are you looking to start a pointless argument with me?

Who's arguing? Don't get so blooming tetchy.

I asked for reassurances about whether you thought it was OK to do it to a guy (oo-eer). You didn't answer it with your follow up post so posted the same point of view in a slightly different way.

Why would it matter? Why would you even bring it up? Just seems like nit picking for the sake of it.

Not sure if you are implying it was an accident but if you are i am telling you i saw then kicking it witheir feet and hitting it with their arms. The point was though they broke large bits off of it. However you say they did it it still doesnt make it ok does it????

Most away games the people at the back bang on the tin or whatevers on the back wall to make a noise. The panel i saw broke was about was about 5' off the ground so unless Bruce Lee was in attendance it wasn't kicked in.

Guest MaloneFM

Bit of an open door this isn't it chaps?

Anymore fighting for the moral high ground and there will be cuts bruises and tears. Should this situation occur and there is enough of you rather than take the Daliy Mail way and wait until you can find a pc to give them a good old fashioned tounge lashing, join the army etc, follow the example of the male conductor and suggest they moderate their behaviour are they are upsetting the majority.

On more than one occasion I have found that talking to these people actually works. I am an old codger and so is Mrs M. I take one approach 'come on lads, fun is fun but there are kids here' and Mrs M takes a more direct approach involving threats to smack around the head or lob off the bus.

Or just do nothing, say nothing and tell us all about it on here.

Most away games the people at the back bang on the tin or whatevers on the back wall to make a noise. The panel i saw broke was about was about 5' off the ground so unless Bruce Lee was in attendance it wasn't kicked in.

Well the ones that kicked it were stood on their seats in front of the panel which put them almost at the same level as it. It was 5 feet off the ground from the walkway the other side and you said yourself you saw it broken.....but hey fair enough. I obviously didnt see what i though i saw 10 feet away from me. I must have just made it up for the benifit of this thread.

Judging by the 2 replys to my comment smashing the panel in is ok if it is done with any part of your body as long as it isnt kicked in.

On more than one occasion I have found that talking to these people actually works. I am an old codger and so is Mrs M. I take one approach 'come on lads, fun is fun but there are kids here' and Mrs M takes a more direct approach involving threats to smack around the head or lob off the bus.

I did that exact thing on the way back from Southampton last season. On a very busy train carriage 5 lads were enjoying themeselves by jumping on the tables and chairs and throwing their beer everywhere. The carriage was fairly busy including a couple of older gents who were getting very wet with the said lads beer.

All I said to the lads was to have a little bit of respect for everybody on board, well it was as if I'd hit their Mum! They all took it upon themselves to have a pop at me and threatened a good hiding. I was shocked but having played rugby for 15 years can look after myself a little so I didn't back down but the confrontation went on for a good 10 mins or so. In the end they did see sense and calmed down.

I did have the last laugh, they were all arrested at the next station, some good few miles away from BTM.

So i would suggets that sometimes having a quiet word may not work!!

I did that exact thing on the way back from Southampton last season. On a very busy train carriage 5 lads were enjoying themeselves by jumping on the tables and chairs and throwing their beer everywhere. The carriage was fairly busy including a couple of older gents who were getting very wet with the said lads beer.

All I said to the lads was to have a little bit of respect for everybody on board, well it was as if I'd hit their Mum! They all took it upon themselves to have a pop at me and threatened a good hiding. I was shocked but having played rugby for 15 years can look after myself a little so I didn't back down but the confrontation went on for a good 10 mins or so. In the end they did see sense and calmed down.

I did have the last laugh, they were all arrested at the next station, some good few miles away from BTM.

So i would suggets that sometimes having a quiet word may not work!!

Ah I believe I was on the same coach as you were on the way back from Southampton then - muppets that day but as you said; very funny when they got arrested at the various stops along the way!

Well the ones that kicked it were stood on their seats in front of the panel which put them almost at the same level as it. It was 5 feet off the ground from the walkway the other side and you said yourself you saw it broken.....but hey fair enough. I obviously didnt see what i though i saw 10 feet away from me. I must have just made it up for the benifit of this thread.

Judging by the 2 replys to my comment smashing the panel in is ok if it is done with any part of your body as long as it isnt kicked in.

I don't see anything wrong with hitting the back of the stand with your hand to create an atmosphere. However purposley kicking in the stand isn't really on.

Archived