IGNORED

Some " City Fans " Really Don't Help The Situation

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Congratulations to those City fans who traveled back on the 19.31 from Fratton, for trying to intimidate the female conductor and smashing up all three toilets on the train ( as well as the train having copious amounts of vomit spread around).

The train will be needlessly out of service for a few days whilst it is repaired.

What you may not realise, the CCTV pictures from these units is superb quality, so you may well have been caught on camera.

To be fair if any City fans were intimidating a female conductor they deserve to be banned from future matches.

I know that comment may annoy alot of fans who behave badly on trips but the bottom line is as a fan you represent the club and acting like a complete moron really does ruin the clubs reputation

Congratulations to those City fans who traveled back on the 19.31 from Fratton, for trying to intimidate the female conductor and smashing up all three toilets on the train ( as well as the train having copious amounts of vomit spread around).

The train will be needlessly out of service for a few days whilst it is repaired.

What you may not realise, the CCTV pictures from these units is superb quality, so you may well have been caught on camera.

Serves them right if they are caught.

If its true,they have let the club down,pure and simple.

They have indeed let the club down but do you really think that morons like them worry about such a minor detail?

Those responsible are probably bragging about what a great laugh it was. I bet the one who produced the most puke has crept up the pecking order. It won't be long before he gets the reputation for being a 'right nutter'.

Apparently theres no higher accolade in moron society.

I was on that train and didn't see any bother.

Good rendition of 'Johnson says bounce around the train' though.

A lot of City got on at Salisbury, they'd obviously stopped off for some drinks

I got on that train at Salisbury and didnt see any vomit or smashed toilets, not saying they weren't mind you. One lad got warned by the police for getting naked, too much gin I think!

• Admin

It was at Westbury where the conductor got some hassle, I don't know where the damage happened, but I can assure you that all three carriages were vandalised by the time the train got to BTM. Once the CCTV has been downloaded and analysed, it will show what time and where the damage was done.

It's the actions of this minority that ensure we seem to attract a big police presence when traveling away and there subsequent heavy handedness, which creates a shit atmosphere for the majority of fans who go for the football, a few beers and the craic with their mates.

It was at Westbury where the conductor got some hassle, I don't know where the damage happened, but I can assure you that all three carriages were vandalised by the time the train got to BTM. Once the CCTV has been downloaded and analysed, it will show what time and where the damage was done.

It's the actions of this minority that ensure we seem to attract a big police presence when traveling away and there subsequent heavy handedness, which creates a s**t atmosphere for the majority of fans who go for the football, a few beers and the craic with their mates.

Is westbury before or after salisbury on the way home mate?

I can tell you there is a BTP investigation under way in relation to this train, in relation to some criminal damage??? and there is very clear cctv images!!

Good. Like others have said I hope the idiots are caught and they never get to travel again.

I can travel anywhere in the county and have a good day out. It's only when I travel to a football match that I get shoved around and treated like a bit of **** by the Police because of the mindless actions of other idiots who can't hold their drink. We all get tarred with the same brush and the majority of us don't want to be associated with them. if anyone knows anything then I hope they do the decent thing and come forward for the sake of the rest of us.

You're all using the wrong names, they are not 'mindless thugs' or 'idiots' at all. I believe the correct word is either 'lads' or 'boys'. And never forget, they only do it because they are so much more passionate about supporting Bristol City than you or I, we have absolutely no right to question their commitment to the cause at all.

Guest wheres your caravan??
You're all using the wrong names, they are not 'mindless thugs' or 'idiots' at all. I believe the correct word is either 'lads' or 'boys'. And never forget, they only do it because they are so much more passionate about supporting Bristol City than you or I, we have absolutely no right to question their commitment to the cause at all.

What a fantasctic post.

We do it because we are passionate about Bristol City, we fight for the club!

I was with my family on the 19:22 from Portsmouth Harbour and the conductor was a bloke. As soon as the mob got on at Fratton he screamed at them and told them he was in charge, fair play to him (this was in the back carriage). The language was bad and there was plenty of drink but not really too intimidating for anyone and by Salisbury it had really calmed down. Then all hell broke loose when a load got on there and in little time the carriage was full, big men standing in the aisles and then one of the big guys was naked - not at all fair on the women and children. Probably won't get the train to a game again.

I was sat in Block N and some of the crowd a few rows behind me Kicked the wooden panel in which was separating the back row from the walkway behind!!!!

They did this just before the game kicked off!!

They were banging it with their hands and it broke, not kicked in.

Why does it matter if the conductor was female? It's shameful to try and intimidate ANYONE that is just doing their job - male or female. It's not what you to go work for.

I never said it was ok to intimidate anyone but a bunch of drunk football fans intimidating a woman whos just doing her job is messed up. i think of it in terms of "what if it was my gf?!" and come to the conclusion if I saw a city fan intimidating my gf when she was working I'd put him on his ***.

This post is gloryfying antisocial behavior and has nothing to do with football or football support.

Let me get this straight, these scrotes that deface trains are bigger fans than those who don't? Are you mad???

These skinny little scrotes, bedecked in burberry who cant take their drink, feel the need to adopt a pack mentality and bravely attack trains, are little casual wannabees who give our club a bad name.

If they are more passionate than me about city purely because they fuel up on stella then mindlessly smash property, then Id rather not be a city fan.

This post is gloryfying antisocial behavior and has nothing to do with football or football support.

Let me get this straight, these scrotes that deface trains are bigger fans than those who don't? Are you mad???

These skinny little scrotes, bedecked in burberry who cant take their drink, feel the need to adopt a pack mentality and bravely attack trains, are little casual wannabees who give our club a bad name.

If they are more passionate than me about city purely because they fuel up on stella then mindlessly smash property, then Id rather not be a city fan.

He's being sarcastic. I think the same poster has said on a couple of occasions he's like them "to die". Nice sence of perspective.

They were banging it with their hands and it broke, not kicked in.

Not sure if you are implying it was an accident but if you are i am telling you i saw then kicking it witheir feet and hitting it with their arms. The point was though they broke large bits off of it. However you say they did it it still doesnt make it ok does it????

Not sure if you are implying it was an accident but if you are i am telling you i saw then kicking it witheir feet and hitting it with their arms. The point was though they broke large bits off of it. However you say they did it it still doesnt make it ok does it????

What about if they did it through the use of old-skool wrestling moves? Are you telling me you wouldn't cheer if you saw a man in a city shirt do a running power slam on a bog?

Archived