Tynan Scope

Mommainais Bokoto

Alex Meechan

Robert Fleck

Marvin Harriott

Gerard Lavin :Rage:

Stig Johansen

Paul Mortimer

Hats of to anyone who hadn't forgotten about ANY of those heroes. Have you got any to add?

Phil Starbuck- Just been named manager of Leigh Rmi

Carl Hutchings- Isn`t he at Farnborough?

Alex Meechan- Forest Green flogged him to Dagenham I think

Paul Mortimer- Bloody hell, last time I saw him was on the same tram as us coming back from Bury away. Probably going to see the Tyson fight in Manchester as that was on the same day if my memory serves me correct.

Albano- Hereford still???

Whatever happened to that Rosenior kid??? :wacko: :Rage:

it's a frightening list, although I am sure other clubs could come up with something equally disturbing! At least we didn't sign a fake brother of George Weah, although we did have Peter's less talented brother Adam Ndluv at one time.

Somebody mentioned a Glenn Pennyfather on here recently, but I seem to have (Thankfully?) erased him from my memory as I have no idea who he is. :Confused13:

I do remember a bloke called Peter? Devine and John (Jo) Kerr, a man so slow that me and a couple of 16 stone mates beat him to a taxi outside Martells one night!

I wonder where they are now?

Guest pogue mahone

after being released by macclesfield dominic barclay had a spell working in matalan, much to my amusement.

pennyfather, i could tell you some stories about him. throughout his professional he was only ever on part-time terms with all his clubs as he was also a fully qualified teacher. i would imagine now he is boring his geography students with tales of sitting on the bench waiting for the nod.

Does anyone (and the over 40's will, a lad who was at a local school and playing up-front for England schoolboys in the mid 70s. He got in a spot of bother at school and City paid for a couple of years education at Millfield (those were the days when we had a couple of quid).

Anyway, he was supposed to be the next Malcolm McDonald or Jimmy Greaves but only played a few games. Did he go off to the Gas after a couple of years? Name of Sean (or someting) Penny.

I believe he married a Millionaires daughter he met at Millfield.

wasn't it david penney ? so long ago now i can't be sure. scored bucket loads in the reserves

Sean Penny is his name yes did play for Rovers aswell not that long ago was playing for Clevedon Town fc where he is now i do not know.

What about the name of Terry Boyle :wacko: came to city in the Kevin Mabbatt :D ex-change from Crystal Palace. I wonder where TB is now?

Jan Moller :clap: Swedish goalkeeper the best goalkeeper city ever had.

Geert Meyer :clap: now coaching at Feyanord so i am led to believe

There are many many more players but can not think of them right now.

pennyfather, i could tell you some stories about him. throughout his professional he was only ever on part-time terms with all his clubs as he was also a fully qualified teacher. i would imagine now he is boring his geography students with tales of sitting on the bench waiting for the nod.

He's actually coach of Canvey Island who've taken Southend to a 1st round replay in t'coop

Archived