Following on from my earlier post how about

Andy Leaning

Junior Bent :wacko:

Paul Holland

Carl Hutchings

Gary Owers

Jackie Dziekanowski

and what about bristol referee roger milford!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously Junior Bent used to be my fav player and i'd love to know what he's doing now

Guest pogue mahone

owers is player/coach at bath, my mate was on a uefa B coaching course with him last month. very genuine bloke always felt he was discarded a year too early. he would surely have done a better job in div 1 than sideshow hutchings.

Chris Crowe passed away recently, there were quite a few comments on here at the time from slightly older group mentioning his brief but memorable stay with the City.

Re: Shaun Penney, he did'nt make it in the league but he sure made up for it in the non-league.The timing of the clubs demise was'nt kind to him,certainly had a natural goal scoring talent,a different set of circumstances could easily have allowed him to prosper and made the grade .

Following on from my earlier post how about

Andy Leaning

Junior Bent :wacko:

Paul Holland

Carl Hutchings

Gary Owers

Jackie Dziekanowski

and what about bristol  referee roger milford!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously Junior Bent used to be my fav player and i'd love to know what he's doing now

Hutchings is at Farnborough Town, bottom of the Conference :D - in trouble with the manager for going home when demoted to the bench.

Junior was with Lancaster City for a spell last season but didn't get much flying time and left, no idea where he is now. Near a corner flag somewhere I expect.

Does anyone (and the over 40's will, a lad who was at a local school and playing up-front for England schoolboys in the mid 70s. He got in a spot of bother at school and City paid for a couple of years education at Millfield (those were the days when we had a couple of quid).

Anyway, he was supposed to be the next Malcolm McDonald or Jimmy Greaves but only played a few games. Did he go off to the Gas after a couple of years? Name of Sean (or someting) Penny.

I believe he married a Millionaires daughter he met at Millfield.

Sean Penny is now ass. manager at the mighty Mangos. I saw him get sent off (not for the first time) on Sat. for mouthing off at an official!

• Admin

Was at the Farnborough - Weston game on Saturday, was amusing to see poor Carl Hutchings playing at this level.

He was completely flat footed from the free kick that WSM scored from, leaving Billy Clark with a free header from about 3 yards.

He started playing centre half where he was caught out of position so many times for an ex pro, it was embarresing. He then started the second half in midfield where he constantly gave away posession, then moved to upfront when Farnborough were chasing the game. His succesful afternoon was complete when him and Charlery were subbed near the end.

Poetic justice ! :wacko::D

Seems Tistematanu has been playing a few Eurpean championship internationals

Games played by Ivan Tistimetanu in 2003/2004 Goals Cards

29-03-2003 European Championships Belarus 2-1 Moldova 0

02-04-2003 European Championships Moldova 1-2 Holland 0

07-06-2003 European Championships Moldova 1-0 Austria 0

11-06-2003 European Championships Czech Republic 5-0 Moldova 0

11-10-2003 European Championships Holland 5-0 Moldova 0

Goals: 0 Yellow cards: 0 Red Cards: 0

Archived