IGNORED

Online Tickets Down?

Antman

Ive just tried to order mine, and when i go to click on the "add to basket" icon it comes up with a message at the top that it was unsuccessful?! anyone else have the same problem? :surrender:

Yup!! thats this mornings problem! last night it just timed out every time I tried. now I can't seem to order my seat and the phone line queue is full so keep ringing back and listening to the minute long message at the start of the call (which presumably costs me)

pants!

Just tried to book my tickets but when I go on line there is only an option to buy Wolves tickets, nothing showing for Portsmouth??

Yep, exactly the same thing happened to me...........when will the Club get this thing sorted, it happens everytime, I am just slightly relieved to learn its not just me !!!!!1

Quick question re tickets for pompey, i've got a season ticket and been told i can buy my seat back, fine, but my dad wants to come too, do you reckon they'd let me have another ticket if i went down there or am i going to have to queue or go online on sunday for the public sale and take my chance..

cheers

Quick question re tickets for pompey, i've got a season ticket and been told i can buy my seat back, fine, but my dad wants to come too, do you reckon they'd let me have another ticket if i went down there or am i going to have to queue or go online on sunday for the public sale and take my chance..

cheers

Pal, you got no chance.........based on past experiences of trying to obtain the odd ticket from the BCFC ticket office you would have more success striking oil in the car park whilst you wait

ha ha .. thought so .. my mate who's a cheltenham fan has a whole differant experience though they are in a differant league ! wonder what the queues will be like down there on sunday or whether it's worth trying online .. past experiences of that though for wembley were not good .. :(

Cheers anyway bud

Yup!! thats this mornings problem! last night it just timed out every time I tried. now I can't seem to order my seat and the phone line queue is full so keep ringing back and listening to the minute long message at the start of the call (which presumably costs me)

pants!

It's down again and the phone queue is full. By the way it's 10p per minute. There is a lot of disquiet in the Telecoms world about organisations charging the public to buy from them - hence there is a new range of numbers being released theat will only charge us 5p for the privilidge!

Well I managed to order my ticket for my seat in the Dolman Stand online last night after a few problems. But as per usual ticket c**k ups with our so called big club, they have emailed me confirmation for 3 seats in the Atyeo stand with all my details against it. So I could end up with a bigger bill and the incorrect information on my card for access into the ground !!!!

Ive tried ringing them to tell them of their mistake but you end up in a big queue with other people trying to obtain their seats. After 20 minutes I gave up, so have now sent them an email, watch this space. You would think that there would be a phone number for any complaints without having to join a long queue.

I also noticed that on the incorrect confirmation there was no handling charge, but when I ordered my seat last night I was charged £1. 10p, so there also seems to be inconsistency with that.

It's working for me now.

I know that it's an old debate, but the booking fee is positively criminal. Surely the club cannot justify £1.10 per transaction?? They will be netting off at least ten grand from season card holders alone, if not more. They can't claim the cost of the booking was that much since they already have the card facilities in place and they're not issuing and sending me out a ticket?

the club have acknowleged the online issues and said you can ring the ticket office tonight as it will be open until 8pm....(ahem)

I just did and it went to answer machine to tell me it was now closed. time now 18.51

right hand, meet the left hand.

still can't buy mine online as it won't let me put it in the 'basket'

starting to get a bit annoyed now

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,1...1508947,00.html

Yep I've just rang the club because I need a student ticket on the promise that the phoneline would be open only to find it closed. Bit of a joke to be honest.

It's a bloody joke !! if you're going to close at 6.45, that's fine, but don't tell us that you'll be open to 8 then close early as thats just frustrating. It was closed fully 75 minutes early and I for one am very annoyed about it.

It's a bloody joke !! if you're going to close at 6.45, that's fine, but don't tell us that you'll be open to 8 then close early as thats just frustrating. It was closed fully 75 minutes early and I for one am very annoyed about it.

It was closed a lot earlier than that, I was trying to get in the phone queue from 4.30 then bang on 5 o'clock the message changed to say the ticket office was closed.

Tried earlier and came up with the same error as everyone else just as the payment was going through. No email confirmation so checked booking history and it showed there. Will print off and take with me just in case!!!!

Archived