IGNORED

Whats The Betting!

Sampson City Reds

I bet that Trundle will go goal crazy today in his debut game for Leeds. I would not be surprised if he scores a brace or even a hat trick.

Anyway to look to the man I hope he does well and come back to us full of confedence.

Assuming he starts of course. If he does, he may get on the score sheet, but i can`t see it being a brace or ht.

Will now wait to be shot down in flames.

PDG

I bet that Trundle will go goal crazy today in his debut game for Leeds. I would not be surprised if he scores a brace or even a hat trick.

Anyway good luck to the man I hope he does well and come's back to us full of confedence.

That wont last long, he will soon have that knocked out of him :disapointed2se:

wait and see when he does score the idiots on here will be saying "its only league 1"

To be fair nobody is disputing the fact that he can score goals at league 1 level, that is why this move seems a bit pointless to be honest.

We want Trundle to do the Business in the championship so i don't see how scoring goals in league 1 is going to show that.

To be fair nobody is disputing the fact that he can score goals at league 1 level, that is why this move seems a bit pointless to be honest.

We want Trundle to do the Business in the championship so i don't see how scoring goals in league 1 is going to show that.

Perhaps it might just highlight the current unimaginitive midfield we are currently being served up with, not every striker who we have signed who previously have scored quite regulary can suddenly become carp, maybe the problem lies 'behind' the forwards.

Michael Bridges just made it 2-0 to Carlisle.

LT could get on the pitch soon - Leeds are chasing it now.

The scene looks set for Trundle - imagine he may well come on at half time.

Should suit him fine, he's used to being asked to come on as a sub. and change a game around.

I still maintain that Bridges is one of the best players ive seen pull on the City shirt in recent times.

Seem to remember him coming on against MK Dons at home when 2-0 down. If memory serves it finished 2-2 and Bridges ran the show once introduced.

Crying shame he was injury prone and thus his fitness levels weren upto scratch as he looked twice the player Stewart did - Stewart being the City boy and leaving via a hand grenade dominated over-shadowed Bridges departure.

Re: Nogbad,

Shouldn be a problem for Trundle should it?

Considering of course that he consistently 'changes games.'

Isn't that exactly what I said? Or is your reply a poor attempt at sarcasm?

Do you not know what 'the scene is set' means?

Cant expect him to be chucked in straight away, hes only been there for a day.

I'm shore Grayson wants to ease him in slightly.

With a month long loan surely he should be put straight in, bit silly when Leeds already have three top league 1 strikers (Beckford,Snodgrass,Becchio).

He should of gone to Oldham! Trunds and Windass up front! :D

Should I assume from the sudden lack of posts that Trundle didn't score, or set any up?

I think everyone lost their bets and are sobbing into their beers.

At the end of the day Lee Trundle did not do the business for us, he had NUMEROUS chances to shine and did it on VERY FEW occasions.

At the start of his BCFC career his touch was poor at best and he was getting bullied off the ball way too often for a man of this size, eventually he was taken out of the side and we started to play better.

He was brought back towards the end of the season and played a full part in getting us to the play offs but failed BADLY at Wembley (as did the rest of the team).

At the start of this season the old frailties (from the start of last season) came back and he only deserved cameo appearances at best.

There is no doubt Lee Trundle has bags of ability but not CONSISTENTLY at CCC level and all parties are better off seperating.

I do wish LT23 all the best for the future but he (and a quite few others) just isn't good enough for the level we are at.

And to the people who say he wasn't given a chance, did you actually read the BCFC team sheet for NUMEROUS games in a row during last season.

BCAGFC

I think Plummer got 90 minutes. I'm trying to think of a way in which that's ironic, but nothing springs to mind.

I did wonder whether Plummer played, perhaps I should have said "League game"? Torquay won one nil. Plummer didn't score if he did play.

I am trying to think of any irony (or goldy or silvery) in that as well.

I did wonder whether Plummer played, perhaps I should have said "League game"? Torquay won one nil. Plummer didn't score if he did play.

I am trying to think of any irony (or goldy or silvery) in that as well.

Er, Goldy locks? As in, Lee Trundle's too old, Tristan Plummer's too young, but Styvar's juuuussttt rrriiiiggghhhtttt?

I'll be off now. :tumbleweed:

Age means nothing.

Rooney, half the Arsenal team, mancienne, ronaldo isn't that old, players like that.

When these players were going to break through their was a big deal about it and if they are now going on loan to conference teams and we are in the 4th best league in the world then something in the academy is wrong, surely.

Archived