IGNORED

Thermos ! What Can You Take In To The Ground

neilos

Because i'm taking my dad tonight i couldnt get my normal seat which good for getting to the burger van, we're right up at the back of the dolman .. does anyone think or know if they'll get funny with me taking a bag with a big old thermos and sandwiches in it!?

Cheers , strange request i know

Guest ashtonyate
Because i'm taking my dad tonight i couldnt get my normal seat which good for getting to the burger van, we're right up at the back of the dolman .. does anyone think or know if they'll get funny with me taking a bag with a big old thermos and sandwiches in it!?

Cheers , strange request i know

I always take a flask into the Williams in a bag they look inside but let us in the silly thing with all this security is my daughter was 7 months pregnant and they still searched her bags

I always take a flask into the Williams in a bag they look inside but let us in the silly thing with all this security is my daughter was 7 months pregnant and they still searched her bags

For all the stewards knew, it could have been a 15 year old, Burberry wear, BANNED CSF member curled up under her jumper, and she was trying to smuggle him in!

Fair play to them I say! :innocent06:

Guest ashtonyate
For all the stewards knew, it could have been a 15 year old, Burberry wear, BANNED CSF member curled up under her jumper, and she was trying to smuggle him in!

Fair play to them I say! :innocent06:

stay off the drugs mate there no good to you

Guest ashtonyate

I really think all clubs go over the top with there security like taking top off of Coke and searching people with all the security cameras around and most home fans have season tickets the risk of anything happening is small.

The Coke bottle top removal is only done to stop fans buying outside the ground and make them to pay the high prices inside the ground,and they never look at my flask or never shake it to see if its liquid in it there could be a knife inside it or a bomb.

Its all about risk assessment and all that rubbish the world has gone mad soon we will have to stay inside our homes so nothing will happen to us.

The Coke bottle top removal is only done to stop fans buying outside the ground and make them to pay the high prices inside the ground

I used to do a strategic move to counter this, i would remove the top and put it in my pocket, walk through the gate, and then put it back on.

Ooooooo the devil in me :devil: I am so naughty !!!

Archived